Bellazon

Summer Glau
Thumbnail

Seren1ty

Just finished season 2 episode 18 of TSCC...

The cyborgs are by far the most interesting characters on the show. Cromartie is badass, Weaver is badass, John Henry is badass... Cameron is badass.

I get a kick to watch how killer robots interact with people when they're not killing them... on purpose. haha.

If anyone hasn't watched the show yet I highly recommend doing so. This is Summer's best role to date. Especially when she's talking to animals. It's the worlds most advanced killing machine and it's trying to make friends with pigeons. ADORABLE!

Screen cap I took from episode 10 of Firefly...

Badass shot.

vlcsnap-487220.png

I like River. She's cool. I saw Serenity but I guess since I never really got into Firefly until now, the movie didn't quite hit me as hard.

Sorry for not paying that much attention to you before Summer... I think you're one of my favorites now.

OMG! Thanks!

Can anyone get any closeups of her from an HD version of Firefly/Serenity? I wanna get a closer look at the difference between now and then.

I'm trying to figure something out. I'm pretty sure it's more to do with the amount of baby fat she's lost than other things.

summasplit01.th.jpg

PS. Super awesome interview.

post-16106-0-1446129458-39435_thumb.jpg

If I weren't such a nice guy, I'd say something dirty about this... :ninja:

post-16106-0-1446129458-40713_thumb.jpgpost-16106-0-1446129458-45085_thumb.jpg

"Just say yes" :rofl:

If only going to prom with the hottest girl in school was as easy as getting picked on in shop class!

Season 1 was awesome! If only there was no writer's strike. Maybe the poor kid might have actually been able to go to prom with her!

Thank you for the screens!