Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs (mainly missing posts by Mélange from 2021)

Mélange

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2022 at 1:39 AM, BlueAcadia said:

The blonde with Kimmi Samson is *Bettina Michele* with FORD models @RocketQueen

Thank you so much... I always wondered who these "Chloe models" were... I think the designer and photographer for Chloe was Karl Lagerfeld (but I am not 100% sure)... tbh I find these Chloe ad campaigns breathtaking and unforgettable! 

8 hours ago, Mélange said:

Thank you so much... I always wondered who these "Chloe models" were... I think the designer and photographer for Chloe was Karl Lagerfeld (but I am not 100% sure)... tbh I find these Chloe ad campaigns breathtaking and unforgettable! 

THANK YOU! for sharing these extremely gorgeous scans and...I agree!! Karl Lagerfeld was a true artist in every way like Tyen for Dior who could do it all!

On 3/10/2023 at 6:41 PM, BlueAcadia said:

THANK YOU! for sharing these extremely gorgeous scans and...I agree!! Karl Lagerfeld was a true artist in every way like Tyen for Dior who could do it all!

I love to share all these images with you... I will see if I can dig out some more rare images later this year... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 8:25 AM, BlueAcadia said:

Sue Jackson

dear BA... your acurate positve model ids make me so happy 😁... I am delighted that you are taking an interest and discovering the true identities behind the fashion scenes... I will start posting new "unidentified" stuff soon... so please hang around and watch this space 🙃