Bellazon

Renee Simonsen
Thumbnail

nanook351

Hi, this is from a Ford contest. This may be a screen shot from silvana ?! - Sorry, but I don´t remember. It´s sooooo long ago I got this! Anyone knows from what year this is or has more like this??? :drool:

post-21846-1257196017_thumb.jpg

Hola Alex!

Yes Its mine!

It from models Face of the 80s. Ill try to find it but... Im taking ages in writing this.. the tech says he will come tomorrow.. So I will need to wait until the weekend to give you a date. I have a bad video but I have no tools to pass this into the youtube. I will try to find a way... okis??

Hugs

Silvy

(PS its a very funny part where a singer is singing a song and walking and singing to each model. I think Monica Schnarre is the... Oh or is the other face of the 80s.. im confuse. I do not remember the name of the singer a black man with a not strong but soft high voice...

Heeee There some pic of this show on a german petra or carina'?? tiny black and white one!

You may know better

Silvy

I

:wave: Hi silvana! Did you figure out from what year this appearance at Ford contest of Renée is? Monika Schnarre won in 1986, but all the videos on youtube I´ve seen from 1986 doesn´t show Renée in this black leather dress. But I think it´s the same dress she´s wearing on the U.S. COSMOPOLITAN March 1986 cover, just in black color and not pink.

post-21846-1257848011.jpg post-21846-1257848112_thumb.jpg

Or can anyone else help in this? PLEASE.

The german petra a picture from this Ford contest with Renée was shown is from May 1988, but I think this picture of Renée was taken earlier.

Hi, this is from a Ford contest. This may be a screen shot from silvana ?! - Sorry, but I don´t remember. It´s sooooo long ago I got this! Anyone knows from what year this is or has more like this??? :drool:

post-21846-1257196017_thumb.jpg

Hola Alex!

Yes Its mine!

It from models Face of the 80s. Ill try to find it but... Im taking ages in writing this.. the tech says he will come tomorrow.. So I will need to wait until the weekend to give you a date. I have a bad video but I have no tools to pass this into the youtube. I will try to find a way... okis??

Hugs

Silvy

(PS its a very funny part where a singer is singing a song and walking and singing to each model. I think Monica Schnarre is the... Oh or is the other face of the 80s.. im confuse. I do not remember the name of the singer a black man with a not strong but soft high voice...

Heeee There some pic of this show on a german petra or carina'?? tiny black and white one!

You may know better

Silvy

I

:wave: Hi silvana! Did you figure out from what year this appearance at Ford contest of Renée is? Monika Schnarre won in 1986, but all the videos on youtube I´ve seen from 1986 doesn´t show Renée in this black leather dress. But I think it´s the same dress she´s wearing on the U.S. COSMOPOLITAN March 1986 cover, just in black color and not pink.

post-21846-1257848011.jpg post-21846-1257848112_thumb.jpg

Or can anyone else help in this? PLEASE.

The german petra a picture from this Ford contest with Renée was shown is from May 1988, but I think this picture of Renée was taken earlier.

Ill try to look this weekend okis'? I was configuring the scanner and other programs and seems my Pc is ready!

So ill try to look for it

So maybe its 1985.. I think the singer name is Roy something... Renee shows up some minutes not much Ill try to tape it with my camera but I do not have a card to pass it to the computer...

Okis???

Silvy

Good Morning

Ive been setting the scanner etc and I did 2 scans to see if all works fine

Let me know this one is more modern the other 1986

Hope colors etc work fine

So then Im ready to answer some mails etc

Kisses

Silvy

RENEE SIMONSEN

COSTUME DENMARK 12/ 2003

ph: Lars H

scanned by me Silvana - sdg scans Moda scans

Please quote if you will re post thanks

post-31842-1258021757_thumb.jpg

RENEE SIMONSEN

CHICAS ARGENTINA 4/ 1986

ph: Paul Lange

Original Source is Mademoiselle 01/1985 USA Im add ing a smaller scan I had on my Renee Site (scanned by GWEN for MODA)

Missparker added here a different pose from a Brazilian Magazine. Maybe you want to re add it here ...Alex?

Im running to the office

BYE!!!

Alex post for source

chicas asking source

Carpicho Photos Brazil

post-31842-1258021966_thumb.jpg

post-31842-1258022081_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Good Morning

Ive been setting the scanner etc and I did 2 scans to see if all works fine

Let me know this one is more modern the other 1986

Hope colors etc work fine

So then Im ready to answer some mails etc

Kisses

Silvy

RENEE SIMONSEN

COSTUME DENMARK 12/ 2003

ph: Lars H

:laugh: Thanks for it silvana! It´s one of my most favourite covers of her recent ones. This is so much x-mas! I´ve posted the picture from COSTUME website without any writing some pages before:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1800772