Bellazon

Female models – H2OGO!, Biore, Tanger Outlets, Kohl’s, Meijer, Sears, etc.

TF9

As usual, any attempts to ID any of these 8 female models would be very, very much-appreciated – THANKS very much, as always!

1. H2OGO! pool float/lounge (unknown date/year) -

Taco-pool-lounge.jpg Taco-pool-lounge-1.jpg

The one above is the only recent one.  The rest of them that follow below are considerably older ones over the years that have made me curiously wonder the most -

2. Biore (ad in “In Style” magazine, April 2013 issue) -

Biore-A.jpg

3. Tanger Outlets (Nov. 2018) -

Tanger-Outlets-11-04-2018.jpg Tanger-Outlets-8.jpg

4. Kohl’s (Sept. 2018) -

Kohl-s-771.jpg Kohl-s-772.jpg Kohl-s-781.jpg

5. Suddenly Slim swimwear by Catalina at Walmart (May 2015) -

Walmart-Suddenly-Slim-by-Catalina-02a.jp

Someone suggested that she could be Abigail Kuklis, but she’s not Abigail.

6. Meijer (Oct. 2012 & April 2013, respectively) -

Meijer-10-21-12-page-11.jpg Meijer-04-07-13-page-35.jpg

7. Sears (Sept. 2012) -

Sears-09-09-12-page-2-1.jpg Sears-09-09-12-page-2-2a.jpg

8. Sears, Kmart, JCPenney, & Kohl’s (June 2006 to March 2013) -

Sears-1-4-09-page-9-A.jpg unidentified-model.jpg Kohl-s-7.jpg

At least one person has suggested in the past that she’s Barbara Temova, but she’s not Barbara.

Edited by TF9
Correction(s) of spacing

I'm pretty sure that #3 isn't Marybeth, but that's certainly OK, as Marybeth herself is quite lovely, and it's always great to hear from you, kimflorida.  Thank you for your effort(s)!

As for #8 being Barbara Temova, #8 certainly does look LIKE Barbara, but I'm completely sure that she isn't actually Barbara.  But thanks anyway for letting me know what you think.

21 hours ago, catullus said:

#6 Carrie Brown

There's definitely a strong resemblance, but my first thought was that #6 isn't actually Carrie.  Then I took another look at both pics & compared them to the ones of Carrie that I have saved on my PC, and changed my mind.  Thus, now I think you're very likely correct - Carrie must be #6.  THANKS very much, and it's always cool to hear from you!

• 4 months later...

T.I.M.E. wrote -

> Anyone know the name of the third from left, orange and blue splash?

Well, I wish I could help you, and I'd even like to know myself who she is, but isn't your post considered to be "hijacking" and thus a violation of this forum's rules?  Do any of the moderators have anything to say about this?  I think it would likely be appropriate to start your own msg. thread, esp. since it doesn't really do anything for mine.

Ok, very sorry.

I am totally new to this forum; all I did before posting was view some threads discussing names of models, including Tanger (and my question is a Tanger model).  I picked this thread, only because it was fairly recent.  I thought, from skimming a few threads, that any model on any thread might be discussed by any member; guess that was wrong, my bad.

I will delete these three posts with pictures, if you want (and I’ll have to learn how, I don’t see a delete button; I do see edit, but not delete).

• 1 year later...

2. I’ve asked around and consensus is that she is Jennifer (Stickel) who was with VNY in this time period (2013). I was only able to find a few old photos and a X (Twitter) page. 

IMG_1985.thumb.jpeg.aa4f2c21fa969f142a58dedadc8fe87a.jpeg IMG_1986.thumb.jpeg.30550583f99447080a5bb498fb9b7e00.jpeg

I don’t remember ever hearing her name, but those that I have asked say this is probably her. “Stickel” could be a married surname. 

WOW!...............WOW!!!  This almost seems way too good to be true!  It's overwhelmingly awesome, and I can't thank you enough!  Amazing & incredible!

And thanks for Xenia Micsanschi-Delierre as well!

On 11/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, kimflorida said:

2. I’ve asked around and consensus is that she is Jennifer (Stickel) who was with VNY in this time period (2013). I was only able to find a few old photos and a X (Twitter) page. 

Can you remember where/how you find the pics of her, and if any of them were revealing in nature, such as swimwear, lingerie, bare-midriff, etc.?  And if you can remember her X/Twitter page too, that could be quite helpful as well - THANKS very much for everything!

10 minutes ago, TF9 said:

Can you remember where/how you find the pics of her, and if any of them were revealing in nature, such as swimwear, lingerie, bare-midriff, etc.?  And if you can remember her X/Twitter page too, that could be quite helpful as well - THANKS very much for everything!

If you Google "Jen Stickel model" you will find what I was able to find on her (her Twitter page, LinkedIn page, etc). Like I said, I don't remember her at all. All the info I had was given to me by friends who are/were bookers. I couldn't find very many photos.