Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

No, definitely not a bad thing. There's no such thing as reading "too" much.

I read a book every three days or so, would do more if homework didn't interfere. Of course, that usually involves me reading more books cause I'm an English major and all :)

I love my major

And Cain, I remember ;) :p

But it still doesn't matter, cause I wont without someone standing next to me making sure I finish.

Lol

not good at doing homework, and used to be bad at it like that. But a little every day goes a long way, even if you don't finish. That applies to homework as well Wendy. Just do a little every day. Start with something simple, make it a habit.

We are creatures of habit, I just recently got into taking showers at night instead of mornings, but I learned that, coupled with a cup of hot cocoa every night, dramatically solved my sleep problem. Whereas before I only got 4 or 5 hours of sleep, im now getting 8 - 10 hours of sleep, which is almost too much.

Start with something simple Wendy and stick with it. You'll be amazed.

:p

Used to be in a habit when I danced, but as soon as I quit that and didn't have crazy ballet instructors yelling at me, fell quickly out of the habit.

Same with Yoga, as long as I was going to a class, I was fine. Went to france and tried to do it myself, lasted about a week.

It's one of those thing I can't get into the habit off. Everytime I try I get thrown off. It's cause I hate the blasted stuff.

I'd rather do just about anything else.

But it's not too bad, I don't really NEED to do it. Just sort of have to watch myself make sure I don't eat crap too often.

lol

crikes, my ex danced, and she had the greatest legs. Look, just do something simple, nothing complicated like Yoga or whatnot, something uber simple, something you can do and say no sweat. You wanna know where I started? The stairs. I dunno if you have a set of stairs in your home you have to traverse at least once a day, but if you do, put something at the top that'll remind you to go back down and then come back up. It's easy, and stairs is one of the best low impact workouts you can do, and it'll help keep those legs of yours lookin good.