Bellazon

Jose Antonio Reyes
Thumbnail

Aga

MEDICAL REPORT:

13/03/2007

• Cicinho: Torn anterior cruciate ligament of the right knee. Returned to training with the squad.

• Beckham: Sprained internal lateral ligament of the right knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy.

• Reyes: Sprained internal lateral ligament of the left knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym work.

• Roberto Carlos: Fascia tear of the triceps sural muscle of the right leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy.

• Cannavaro: Pulled adductor on the right leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym and field work.

• Gago: Bruised fibula of the right leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy.

• Raúl Bravo: Strained quadriceps of the right leg. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym work.

Real Madrid rule out deal for Arsenal's Reyes

tribalfooball.com - March 16, 2007

Real Madrid have ruled out a permanent deal for on-loan Arsenal striker Jose Reyes.

The Gunners were informed this week of Real's decision after opening talks over a permanent deal for Julio Baptista. Real had the option of signing Reyes for £16 million, but his form has failed to win over coach Fabio Capello and the club's technical staff.

Earlier this week, Reyes' agent admitted a return to former club Sevilla was being explored.

MEDICAL REPORT - MARCH 17

Beckham: Sprained internal lateral ligament of the right knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy.

Reyes: Sprained internal lateral ligament of the left knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym work.

Roberto Carlos: Injured triceps sural muscle of the right knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy.

Gago: Tonsillitis. Fever. Medical treatment. Rest.

Raúl Bravo: Strained quadriceps of the right knee. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym work.

Mejía: Injury on the right hip. Medical treatment and physiotherapy. Gym work.

Reyes denies rumours about Sevilla return

"There are a lot of rumours at the moment but they do not worry me at all."

José Antonio Reyes has denied rumours that he is hoping for a return to former club Sevilla.

The Spanish winger insists that he is happy at Real Madrid, and that both Arsenal and the Spanish giants need to talk together to decide his future.

Reyes said: "Nobody has said anything to me officially about my future.

"I have not spoken to Real Madrid or Arsenal about it.

"There are a lot of rumours at the moment but they do not worry me at all.

"There have been reports that I am going back to Sevilla but that is not the case."