Bellazon

Jose Antonio Reyes
Thumbnail

Aga

Reyes press conference

"I only think about winning the League because that's what I joined Real Madrid for"

José Antonio Reyes avoided talking about his future, prefering to focus on the present. The player from Seville hopes to play for Spain again in the future and pointed out that Real Madrid's squad is confident and calm.

Do you think about your future?

No. I only think about the two games I have left and about winning the League, which is what I joined this team for in the first place. I've said many times that I don't want to return to London, but I won't decide anything regarding my future until the League ends.

But your agent must have told you about other teams...

There are teams interested in me, but I don't really want to know much about the whole issue until the very end because I want to stay focused. My agent's doing his work and I'm doing mine. I only wish I can stay in Spain.

Do you feel like you've misused your chances for staying on the team?

That's what's happened, but we shouldn't dwell on it much longer. I played when I had to. I couldn't do much more than that.

Would you like Capello to count on you in the next two games?

I hope he counts on me again. It would be nice to see my name on the last starting lineup of the season.

Are Barcelona sick with Madriditis?

I don't know, you'll have to ask them. We only know we solely depend on ourselves to win. They were obviously more relaxed when they were leaders. It's normal for them to be nervous; they are second on the table and there are only two games left. We would also be nervous in their situation.

Do you think Deportivo were especially motivated at the Bernabéu last weekend? What do you think about the controversy surrounding incentives to win?

I think Deportivo did what every team has to do: try to win. The mere fact of playing at the Bernabéu is special in itself and defeating Real Madrid there is a bonus. I don't really care much about the whole matter as long as the incentives are only given to win, nothing else.

The game against Zaragoza will eventually be held on a Saturday. How does the squad feel about that, considering players such as Casillas and Ramos will rejoin the team on Thursday?

We don't really care about playing on Saturday or Sunday. We only think about playing the game and being in good shape to be able to win. We all know how good Iker and Ramos are... They'll have no problem playing on Saturday.

Do you hope to play for Spain again?

I am 23 years old and I must fight hard to be called up again. Joaquín has set an example by managing to rejoin the squad. One must never lose hope.

Which club will benefit more, the one that keeps Eto'o or the one that keeps Henry?

Both. We all know Eto'o and Henry are tremendously good players.

Do you see Antonio Cassano every day?

Of course I do. I have a chat with him every day. He has an injury on his ankle and only thinks about getting better.

Is there a tense atmosphere in the dressing room?

We are all calm, but the atmosphere is slightly tense because we know we can't afford to drop any points; we believe Barcelona and Sevilla won't.

Sevilla Return For Reyes?

The immediate future of Jose Antonio Reyes could be resolved this week, according to reports in Span that suggest the forward might be moving back to his boyhood heroes Sevilla - the team he left for Arsenl in 2004.

Reyes looks extremely unlikely to retur to the Gunners after repeatedly making less than complimentary remarks about London in particular and English football in general.

Meanwhile his 'dream' move on loan to Real Madrid did not work ou. Real are not keen to keep him after he failed to impress during his year at the Bernabeu.

And with Arsenal thought unlikely to pursue their interest in Julio Baptista, who was on a reciprocal loan at Arsenal from Madrid, Reyes was left with no club for next season.

However, now Sevilla are said to be ready to take him back - at least according to his agent, Jesus Rodriguez de Moya.

He said: "It's clear that Sevilla is an excellent option, but I do not know what is going to happen.

"He has several offers from Spanish clubs and one from abroad, but it's clear that he would like to return to Sevilla."

Zaragoza vs. Real Madrid

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Diego López, Adán.

Defenders: Ramos, Cicinho, Cannavaro, Helguera, Marcelo, Roberto Carlos, Torres.

Midfielders: Guti, Gago, Diarra, Robinho, Beckham, Emerson, Reyes.

Forwards: Raúl, Higuaín, Van Nistelrooy.

Zaragoza 2: César; Zapater, Sergio García, Gabriel Milito, Chus Herrero; D'Alessandro, Piqué, Celades (Lafita, min.), Aimar; Ewerthon (Movilla, min.55) and Diego Milito (Óscar, min.85).

Real Madrid 2: Casillas; Torres, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos; Beckham, Diarra, Emerson (Guti, min.45), Robinho (Reyes, min.66); Raúl (Higuaín, min.45) and Van Nistelrooy.

Referee: Alberto Undiano Mallenco, Navarre Refereeing Association. Booked Helguera (min.33), Sergio Ramos (min.36), Diarra (min.65), and Sergio (min.77),

Goals:

1-0 (min.31): Penalty transformed by Diego Milito.

1-1 (min. 56): Header by Van nistelrooy de cabeza.

2-1 (min.63): Diego Milito after a service by Aimar.

2-2 (min. 88): Van Nistelrooy after a clearance inside the box.

Highlights: Matchday 37 of the Spanish Primera Division. Game played at the La Romareda stdaium. Attendance: 35,000. Prior to the beginning of the game, Zaragoza presented César Jiménez with the Gold and Diamond Insignia. The former player did the honourary kickoff on the day that marks his final goodbye to professional football due to a very serious injury.

post-5280-0-1446123001-62486_thumb.jpg

ANA IS PREGNANT !!!!

Ana Lopez Canddy is dating Jose for 3 years. The met in London.

Thaey will get married next year in Utrera after she will give a birth.

For almost three years she has been the fiancèe of the Sevillian soccer player, now in Real Madrid, Jose Antonio Reyes with whom shares his life. They haveplans of wedding for the next year. They will marry in Utrera. The model is daughter of Venezuelan mother and Galician father, lives in Madrid and is second of three brothers. He has studied administration of companies and now she perfects languages. Recently she was the image of Bulgari in a presentation that did in Lisbon. Ana got dressed flamenco giving a surprise for the first time to her fiancè.

Shei s in three month of pregnancy. It wasn't planed. They live together. They met in London. He played in the Arsenal, she studied and worked, they were neighbours. She says that he is charming, that has given her everything it. He is very affectionate. And the their family has behaved with me very well. She has been several years in the world of the fashion, also has studied administration of companies. She is studying languages, she continue perfecting languages and she has begun to give French classes " She doesn't imagine her life without him.

all the text in spanish:

http://www.marinabernal.com/analopez