Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Jessica Alba Says Leaving Daughters At Home Is Growing More Difficult

First Published: December 4, 2011 3:20 PM EST

post-17383-1323053680_thumb.jpg

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- After welcoming daughter Honor Marie in June 2008, Jessica Alba gave birth to her second little girl, Haven, in August, and so far, the actress says sibling rivalry hasn’t reared its ugly head in their home.

“[Honor] loves being a big sister,” Jessica told Access Hollywood at March of Dimes’ 6th Annual Luncheon for Babies in Los Angeles on Friday, when asked how the two girls were getting along.

While the 30-year-old “Machete” beauty enjoys the challenge of being a working mom, she admitted leaving her two little girls is becoming more and more difficult as Haven’s personality begins to blossom.

“Every time leave the house it is [difficult],” she told Access. “It’s always like I want to be back and I want to cuddle.

“Haven’s smiling all the time and cooing,” she continued. “She’s really cute!”

Though it’s tempting to stay home with her girls, Jessica said supporting March of Dimes is a cause too close to her heart to be ignored.

“I love the work that March of Dimes does. Being a mother of two, I know how important it is to have healthy children,” she said. “The work that they do with women to ensure that their babies are healthy is really important, and it’s really the only way that you can ensure babies have the best start at life.”

Luckily, Friday’s luncheon had an extra perk for the actress – close proximity to her daughters.

“I live up the street, so I get to go right back home!” she told Access with a laugh.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/jessica-alb...llboard_feature

Jessica Alba Talks Being A Mommy Of Two

Jessica Alba chats with Access at the March of Dimes’ 6th Annual Celebration of Babies luncheon about having two kids at home, daughters Honor and Haven. Does she find it difficult to be away from them? Plus, why was it important for her to come out and support the event?

www.accesshollywood.com/jessica-alba-talks-being-a-mommy-of-two_video_1371668

Jessica Alba's Oldest Daughter Honor Is a "Great Help" With Baby Haven

By Nicole Eggenberger

December 2, 2011 - 4:14 pm

Jessica Alba is one proud mother! Her oldest daughter Honor has been a big help with her new baby sister, Haven.

Jessica attended the March of Dimes 6th Annual Celebration of Babies Luncheon on Friday and spoke to reporters about teaching Honor how to give back.

"We're starting to talk to her about it," Jessica explained. "I think just keeping her humble and not trying to over spoil her and letting her understand that there are people that don’t have what she has. We are going to do a big clean out — because we are moving right now — and clean out things that she doesn’t use or need anymore and she can give it to a child that doesn’t have that. There are ways that you can introduce it for sure."

But Honor is already a very good helper with her new baby sister, Haven.

"She helps me change her. She loves that," Jessica shared. "She helps me feed her. When she is fussy, she entertains her. She really is a great help."

Jessica's pal Jessica Simpson is pregnant with her first child now, but Alba says she's keeping her advice just between friends.

"Well, I am friends with her so I can talk to her about that personally."

We hope they will set up lots of fun play dates for the babies!

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/jessica-alb...help-baby-haven

Actress Jessica Alba attends the Miramax distributor lunch at the Majestic Beach during the 58th International Cannes Film Festival May 17, 2005 in Cannes, France.

post-17383-1323318859_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323318937_thumb.jpg

Jessica Alba during The 2004 Teen Choice Awards - Arrivals at Universal Ampitheatre in Universal City, California, United States.

August 8, 2004

post-17383-1323319310_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323319315_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323319321_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323319327_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1323319334_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323319357_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323319362_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1323319386_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1323319395_thumb.jpg

Actress Jessica Alba attends the game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Memphis Grizzlies on April 9, 2004 in Los Angeles, California.

post-17383-1323320626_thumb.jpg