Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

Jessica Alba Expecting Second Child

It’s baby no. 2 for Jessica Alba and Cash Warren.

The actress announced on her Facebook page and Twitter account Wednesday that she and her husband are expecting their second child.

“I thought I’d drop by to let you all in on some exciting news — Honor is going to be a Big Sister!” Alba, 29, wrote. “Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn’t hear about it somewhere else.”

“I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day!” she finishes, signing off, “Jess.”

Warren also posted to his Twitter page, “@jessicaalba are beyond excited about the news! Honor is going to be a great big sister. Thank you all for the wonderful messages!!”

Alba delivered daughter Honor Marie, 2½, in June 2008, a month after wedding Warren in California.

Pregnant Jessica Alba And Cindy Crawford Wear Same Shirt In Beverly Hills - 15 February 2011

And check this out: Alba dined at Nate 'n Al in Beverly Hills with daughter Honor the other day, and former supermodel Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber also stopped by the diner! Don't forget to take a look at Jess and Cindy's tops... because they're the same!

39574e119862017.jpg 08e1ad119862018.jpg 5e5e0a119862021.jpg

http://x17online.com/celebrities/jessica_a...hirt_021611.php