Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

it must be the eyebrows bother me because i don't like her back in Dark Angel days.

she looks a lot different now... her hair was flatter, and she was much darker all around. she looked like a hot Latina, now she looks like a superstar mutt.

it must be the eyebrows bother me because i don't like her back in Dark Angel days.

she looks a lot different now... her hair was flatter, and she was much darker all around. she looked like a hot Latina, now she looks like a superstar mutt.

I dont know whats better, mutt or latina :p

i.e. I think Uma Thurman is unattractive, ergo an average person to me would be better looking.

however, there's no one to me that would aesthetically be 10x better than Alba. better maybe, but not by that much. Alba is a serious cutie.

No, I'm no good with directions. I don't waste space in my brain with silly street names!

I only said that because you said it wasn't fair. I figured you were beating yourself up because you don't lookas good as her. Not many girls do, but still they live on, and they find mates. Hell I wouldn't mind looking like Brad Pitt, but I don't. It's completely fair too. Truth is, we need beautiful people, and we need ugly people.... Just as we need morbidly psychotic people... How else are we gonna cut down on overpopulation?