Bellazon

Jessica Alba

Guest Anonymous

FOOD FIGHT

Jessica Alba has admitted she used to have an eating disorder, and also suffered from depression. "Everyone in my family is overweight. I wanted to be healthier, so I started cooking for myself when I was 12," the Fantastic Four actress told The Sun, explaining that things took a turn for the worse when she started work on her TV series Dark Angel in 2002, when she stopped eating and started exercising for three hours a day - resulting in her weight plummeting to under seven stone. "A lot of girls have eating disorders and I did too. I became obsessed with it," added Jessica. "I never see myself as a beautiful woman and have never traded on that to get ahead in this business."

wow she needs a little more confidence.  in my opinion she is one of the most beautiful actors in the business

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's nothing but beautiful :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, a little lack of confidence goes a long way sometimes (particularly in Hollywood, where egos are so disproportionately bloated). It helps with charm :wub:

post-1358-1122614839_thumb.jpg