Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

oMG!!!!!!! i did not notice this thread!!!!!!! arrrrrrgh i am A obssessed Fan of C.Ronaldo! since the euro 2004!

and you know why he cries when his team loses? is coz He loves the beautiful game!! and is not ashamed to show his feelings! and that's so pure love! but now he doesn't cry. He matured and he is going to kick kaka's Butt this year to get the ballon d'or!!! :)

oMG!!!!!!! i did not notice this thread!!!!!!! arrrrrrgh i am A obssessed Fan of C.Ronaldo! since the euro 2004!

and you know why he cries when his team loses? is coz He loves the beautiful game!! and is not ashamed to show his feelings! and that's so pure love! but now he doesn't cry. He matured and he is going to kick kaka's Butt this year to get the ballon d'or!!! :)

Originally posted by

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

post-575-0-1446197707-60711_thumb.jpg

Anderson - I'm Ronaldo's garcon

Brazilian happy to help team-mate :shifty: :shifty:

By Francisco Acedo Last updated: 10th January 2008

Premier League Football

Away Treble - Man City, Livepool and Wigan all to win on Saturday - 12/1

Place your first bet and we'll match it up tp £20

Anderson - I'm Ronaldo's garcon

Anderson: Happy to help Ronaldo

Related links

Teams

* Manchester United

Players

* Cristiano Ronaldo

* Anderson de Abreu Olivei

Also see

* Transfer Centre

* Paper Talk

* Tell us your rumours

Anderson says he is happy to do the hard work to allow Manchester United team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo to shine.

Brazilian youngster Anderson has made an impressive impact at Old Trafford following a big-money move from Porto last summer.

He has caught the eye with both his industry and ability in the centre of United's midfield, but is content to be in Ronaldo's shadow.

The Portuguese winger is the top scorer in the Premier League this season and Anderson is honoured to be in the same team.

Promise

"For me it is not a problem to be Cristiano's garcon in the team," Anderson told Globo Sporte in a television interview.

"My work in United is to help the team and with that I am happy. I am happy working for the success of Cristiano.

"I consider the Portuguese to be one of the three best players in the world and to be next to him is unique for a player.

"Cristiano Ronaldo could be the top goalscorer in England this season. He possesses the quality to win any match.

"I promise that I will help Cristiano to score more goals."