Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

I hope he celebrated it with his son aswell. I hope he celebrates anything with his son, sadly it does not seem like that. Well, selfish player, rather selfish in real life, what can you expect.

Wishing all the members around a blasting 2011 :)

You really think he's selfish now? I think that he has changed, in a good way.

I hope he celebrated it with his son aswell. I hope he celebrates anything with his son, sadly it does not seem like that. Well, selfish player, rather selfish in real life, what can you expect.

Wishing all the members around a blasting 2011 :)

You really think he's selfish now? I think that he has changed, in a good way.

Some people think that by preferring to spend Christmas with his girlfriend instead of her own son it is a selfish act, he makes spend his personal envy before his son and avoids his responsibilities. Cristiano is a very immature young man in the head.

On the ground he improved and it is less selfish that he was him.

(Sorry for my English)

Benzema eyes Ronaldo partnership

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has praised the quality of teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

In an interview with AS, Benzema explained how he always looks to play the ball to the Portuguese because of Ronaldo's ability to conjure something out of nothing.

"Cristiano Ronaldo is a quality player. He breathes and knows football inside out," Benzema said.

"The other players are also very good, but when either Cristiano or I have the ball, we look for each other instantly. I always look for him because I know he can come up with something in a mere instant."

After a slow start to the season, Benzema has started to find his feet under new manager Jose Mourinho who he believes has helped him develop as a player on two counts.

"The coach has made me work a lot on a psychological level, both personally and tactically. I can now say I'm strong in that aspect of the game. Mourinho is a very good coach and it's better if he has my back and supports me," he was quoted as saying.

"I also have much appreciation for president [Florentino] Perez. He is always supporting me and he phones me whenever things don't work out. I have much respect for him. I have to pay him back for his confidence on the pitch, just as I've been doing lately."

Benzema and Ronaldo both scored hat-tricks in Real's recent 8-0 Copa del Rey win over Levante.

OMG :drool: OMG :drool: IS THIS TRUE? BUT I'M NOT SUPRISED... :ninja:

CRISTIANO RONALDO BABY RUMOURS: MOM WANTS CRISTIANO RONALDO JR. BACK!

Cristiano Ronaldo is wanted. Rumours claim that the mother of his 7-month-old baby now wants Cristiano Ronaldo Junior back in exchange of her reported payoff worth £10M.

Since last summer, it is said that the Real Madrid superstar has been fathering a son whose mom’s name is officially unknown. But details about her identity are as follows, based on various media reports such as The Sun and Sunday Mirror: the lady is a British student, and a “party girl” with whom Cristiano Ronaldo wouldn’t like “to settle down.” She is also now living a millionaire lifestyle and she is only 20 years of age.

But despite all this wealth, the unknown mother of Cristiano Ronaldo Junior hasn’t found happiness, rumours explain. The heartbroken young woman (aged 20 precisely, according to Sunday Mirror) has realized that money cannot cover the loss of a love—which is, in this situation, her baby.

Sunday Mirror also claims that the lady has to carry the heavy load of keeping secret the fact that she is actually Cristiano Ronaldo Junior’s mom; no one should know the truth, not even her own family, as her lawyers have asked her to do.

Other info from Sunday Mirror tells that Real Madrid’s No. 7 is in no mood to lose his child to the so-called party girl who has reportedly been crying her heart out in anxiety and regret. A source close to the “British student” revealed a few things about the situation as the English news source testified.

“She is often calling him [Cristiano Ronaldo] late at night. She cried down the phone to him and pleads with him. He shouldn’t even be in contact with her. But, they’ve got into a twisted sort of routine.

“She even calls him after matches to congratulate him on how he played, hoping that one day, she can appeal to his better nature.

“But he simply leads her on and teases her about Cristiano Ronaldo Junior. She feels like she’s sold her soul. She has this millionaire lifestyle, but can never tell her friends and family the truth about what has happened—and that makes her incredibly lonely.”

(Cristiano Ronaldo will help Real Madrid face Getafe on Monday, January 3. Go on Live Soccer TV to follow the match LIVE – Getafe vs Real Madrid)

One may ask how could Cristiano Ronaldo Junior’s mom hide this huge story? Well, according to Sunday Mirror, the 20-year-old lady fled during her pregnancy only to tell people on her return that she had received an unexpected windfall.

In between time, reports say that she managed to contact Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes and that’s when everything followed: the enormous payoff deal and the birth of the baby, who is now under the care of CR7’s mother, Dolores Aveiro.

In a statement last year, Cristiano Ronaldo made it clear that he wanted his son to live in a peaceful environment, free from the media’s spying game. Meanwhile, rumours added that the Real Madrid star was willing to let Cristiano Ronaldo Junior know the identity of his mother only when he would turn 18—that is, in 2028!

However, a source close to the Portuguese winger has revealed otherwise concerning Cristiano Ronaldo’s approach toward the issue. Based on his comments, it actually seems as if the “British student” would never see her baby again after exchanging him for £10 million previously. Sunday Mirror quoted the source as saying:

“As far as he is concerned, it was her choice, her decision. He says, ‘She has zero rights to my son. She’s not seeing him ever again.’

“But, he keeps taking her calls as, deep down, he is worried that she is going to try to fight him to see the child. And, he wants to know what she is thinking.

“Apparently, the contract she signed is completely water-tight. But, she has the strength of a mother trying to get a child back. So, anything could happen.”

Reports—or rumours, actually—surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo’s baby-and-mother issues may only intensify as time goes by. At the moment, Cristiano Ronaldo Junior is on CR7’s side and he will remain there unless his biological mother wins the battle to take him back.