Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

Kim Kardashian pays homage to her hubby Kanye West with her Pablo jacket on the cover of Billboard.

Here’s what the 35-year-old reality star had to share:

On Taylor Swift: “Ugh, do we really have to talk about Taylor Swift?…I’m so over it. If it were up to Kanye, it all would probably never have come out. He can handle it, he has no hard feelings. He doesn’t even really care. I just wanted to protect my husband. I saw him getting a lot of sh*t….It wasn’t even about a look or anything, or to have this feud — it was like, ‘OK, here’s the truth.’ Done. Let’s all move on. I feel like I don’t want to talk about her anymore.”

On bringing her kids into her famous life: “Both times when I was pregnant I’d literally just pray, ‘I hope my baby can handle this life.’ I believe their souls choose us to be their parents — that they choose this life. That’s my belief.”

On giving Kanye creative input: “I’ll be a full critic. I could just say, ‘OK, the lighting should be different here.’ He loves the opinion. And then he will go into rehearsal the whole next day and totally perfect it.”

kim-kardashian-billboard-cover-01.jpg

The news about the robbery in Paris are shocking. What does it mean emotionally to her to experience something like that? To be held at gunpoint? To be scared for your life?

This age of social media and internet created celebrities like her, but it also makes them vulnerable, because the whole world know every step they take. Perhaps people, especially celebrities can learn something from this? 

4 hours ago, worshipper pa said:

This age of social media and internet created celebrities like her, but it also makes them vulnerable, because the whole world know every step they take. Perhaps people, especially celebrities can learn something from this?

First of, Kim created herself. She's the one that's choosing to put almost everything about herself and her family out there.

As far as learning something, John Lennon was killed on the street and some people still haven't learned. Those who are smart, have.

I hope they all use this event as a huge wake up call, to realize that not everyone in this world sees them as some kind of royal family like they are being treated in the US.

Instead of constantly flaunting their riches and insisting on being as superficial as possible, maybe this event will humble Kardashian clan a bit.

But I doubt it. Their vanity won't let them.