Bellazon

Eva Shakun
Thumbnail

bump

40 minutes ago, bump said:

oh that is so cool you've talked to her!!! I think her work is so lovely, I just wish she had more. I would love to see the pictures you have, can I upload the mhere? I'll give you credit of course! If not, totally understandable. It's so cool that you like her as well, not many people seem to know her. 

I just downloaded them from studio Pasha, twentysix26 etc. There were even more pics, but I only decided to download the ones I liked. She recently did new photoshoot for twenty26, pinkshopbr. I haven't downloaded those new ones.

Unlike u it's kinda overwhelming for me to constantly collect all stuffs from different models

"pinkshopbrazil" they don't have protected pic but their pic quality is too bad so I didn't downloaded them. Another brand was "elite israel fashion" (most likely owned by her agency) but that brands web is down maybe something to do with her agency cuz they decided to change their name from elite Israel to "all in one israel".

I have seen her ig tag section, like josie she actually done more photoshoots but unfortunately it's kinda hard to know what those photoshoots for 🤔

Yeah u can post them wherever u want, I don't own them 😛 u don't hv to mention me aswell, I really don't care about credit 😂 I will upload them in Google drive and share them with u later👍