Bellazon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 8:53 AM, vishu said:

amazing ukrainian girl. I'm ukrainian too. our girls are the best in the world :chicken:

The best girls in the world in what? - modeling, beauty pageants? The rality is very far from your imaginations. No supermodels from Ukraine, no VS shows, no Miss World/Universe titles.

8 hours ago, Povad said:

The best girls in the world in what? - modeling, beauty pageants? The rality is very far from your imaginations. No supermodels from Ukraine, no VS shows, no Miss World/Universe titles.

are these titles an indicator of beauty? ask Google, look at the rating of the most beautiful women by nationality, almost all of them have Ukrainian women

8 hours ago, Povad said:

oh, although you're from Russia. so I'm not surprised at your claims)))

3 hours ago, vishu said:

are these titles an indicator of beauty? ask Google, look at the rating of the most beautiful women by nationality, almost all of them have Ukrainian women

I am not interested in your so called "ratings" or an advertisement for tourists. Every year some new "most beautiful" nationality, it's ridiculous. Moreover we are on the model site now. No Ukrainian model participated in the Victoria's Secret show, this is absolutely true. Like the data that Russians had many participants in the VSFS and several Miss Universe/World titleholders. So the Russian "claims" are much closer to reality, than the Ukrainian propaganda.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Povad said:

I am not interested in your so called "ratings" or an advertisement for tourists. Every year some new "most beautiful" nationality, it's ridiculous. Moreover we are on the model site now. No Ukrainian model participated in the Victoria's Secret show, this is absolutely true. Like the data that Russians had many participants in the VSFS and several Miss Universe/World titleholders. So the Russian "claims" are much closer to reality, than the Ukrainian propaganda.

all this is not an indicator of beauty, and it sounds very funny. but this is your right, think as you wish. especially your words about propaganda

15 hours ago, vishu said:

all this is not an indicator of beauty, and it sounds very funny. but this is your right, think as you wish. especially your words about propaganda

Very funny - what? Everyone knows that the VSFS challengers must have beauty and oomph, this is one of the most important factors.  And what is the reason, that Ukrainian models were ignored for many years in castings for the VS fashion show? I hope you add non-funny explanation.