Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

Statistics show that women make 20% less than their counterpart in the professional work place. Looks like in the real world where it matters we win :) have fun going on a power trip in the realms of the Internet.

We're winning? What exactly? The fact that women make less money than men, doing the same work, is not something to be proud of.

Also, it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread. So if that's all you have to add, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself from now on.

:o Anyways......Thanks Aga for the pics. And I am mad too he left for the premier. He should of stayed in La Liga at least to perfect his football skills not hitting other people <_<. :p

It would've done the national team more help.

Statistics show that women make 20% less than their counterpart in the professional work place. Looks like in the real world where it matters we win :) have fun going on a power trip in the realms of the Internet.

We're winning? What exactly? The fact that women make less money than men, doing the same work, is not something to be proud of.

Also, it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread. So if that's all you have to add, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself from now on.

:clap: :thumbsup:

p.s.

maybe you should apply for a job as the Internet police you could bust some real crimes like name calling

If you don't like our rules, you could always exercise your right to leave. No one is forcing you to stay in this police state.

:clap: you're my hero Herve :wub: :rofl:

:o Anyways......Thanks Aga for the pics. And I am mad too he left for the premier. He should of stayed in La Liga at least to perfect his football skills not hitting other people <_<. :p

He moved to another Spanish team at least :laugh: :p

Instead of only playing Spanish players Nando will now play w/ guys from all around the World w/ different football skills. Which will only enhance his football skills. This in turn will only help the Spanish team during the WC, and in the end this is whats best for nando. Best place for him to further his skills is the EPL .....

word playa