Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

thank you soulino for the second part...

and by the way, does anybody know where he is and what he was doing after miami/bahamas? I think I read, that he went back to liverpool, but is that really the case? And sad news: he is not going to play today against hertha berlin, even though berlin advertised with the name torres...well...I hope someone has new information...thanks

normal_ftorres_portada_t.jpg normal_ftorres06_t.jpg normal_ftorres05_t.jpg normal_ftorres04_t.jpg normal_ftorres03_t.jpg normal_ftorres02_t.jpg normal_ftorres01_t.jpg normal_ferangelnegro8gr.jpg

freefall, muchas gracias :) Love this photoshoot! Though Nando looks a bit different here))

About news. I haven't heart anything new. But it was announced on Liverpool official site that it's expected that Torres, Xabi, Reina, Arbeloa and Kuyt will join the team at the and of July. So we'll hope to see them all during the next match against Villareal on 30 July :whistle:

And one more photoshoot :) Very nice :D

Torres4707.jpg Torres4708.jpg Torres4709.jpg Torres4710.jpg Torres4711.jpg Torres4712.jpg Torres4713.jpg

yeah, hopefully he will play against villa real...I´d love to see recent candids of him, but I guess he wants to keep away the spotlight (after this intimate pics of him and olalla in the holidays) but still...

thanks for all the pictures, love them (even though I think he got better with age...he always was good looking, but since last year, it seems he found his style and he looks like a man, I guess, that is what changed...)

1200927667_f.jpg cruzadodemanosws8.jpg ferconfanjl4.jpg manooslindasaa8.jpg manosenbolsilloxa6.jpg miamorub0.jpg misteriosojn6.jpg ojosencantadores2fc2.jpg ojosencantadoresyl9.jpg singorritoxp21am7.jpg tanlindomifer2zv9.jpg tanlindomifercu81co3.jpg

hey Soulino, :wave: I love your avi. Could you post the original of it on here. Fernando looks so cute in it. Thanks.

Hello footiefan :wave: Thanks)) But sorry I don't have the original of it :( I just found this icon but cannot find the photo...Want to have it too...but...

And more pics from Madrid, without watermarks!

post-21940-1216876942_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1216876947_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1216876955_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1216876961_thumb.jpg

Torres Targets Liverpool Captaincy.(July 15, 2008)

Liverpool's Spanish sensation Fernando Torres has vowed not to become complacent after he managed to top his record-smashing debut season in England by scoring the goal which ended his country's 44 year trophy drought.

The 24-year old moved to Anfield from Atletico Madrid in a £22 million deal last summer, and despite doubts from several leading pundits, went on to score 33 times for The Reds in his debut campaign.

His transition from the Estadio Vicente Calderon to Anfield has been so seamless, that he even has designs of succeeding Steven Gerrard as captain of the storied Merseyside club one day.

Torres told The Mirror: "I really admire Steven Gerrard because I know the pressure he is under every day, everybody talking about him all day long, in changing rooms, in the pubs, in the stadium.

"I've heard people say that he should be stronger, have a stronger personality. And I know from experience how difficult it is to deal with all that. He is at another level of course, because Liverpool is a huge club.

"But I was captain of my team from a very young age and I know everybody was talking about me. I could feel it. I could see it out of the corner of my eye - especially when things weren't going right.

"People look at you from a distance and challenge you with their eyes. All that happens every day to Stevie and he copes with it - he copes with everything that is expected of him all the time.

"He's always under tremendous pressure to perform and everyone looks to him to show leadership, to lift the team.

"He has been a great example to everyone and those of us who have been in a similar situation know how difficult it is to handle.

It's incredible how he carries himself regardless of what's going on."

"I'd love to be captain one day - Steven has shown me how to be a great leader."

Torres also was keen to give Rafa Benitez credit for his career reaching a whole new stratosphere over the past year.

"Rafa has taught me to demand a lot of myself daily, not to relax. When you are in a team where things are going mostly well, players tend to relax.

"But you must always push yourself and never become complacent, try to do your best every single day. At a club like Liverpool, you can't sit back after scoring 20-odd goals and say, 'Well, that's it'.

"After you score 20, Benitez is on at you during the next training session and stays on top of you all day, all week. He tells you to go off on your own and do new exercises.

"There are days when you think, "My God, this guy does not let you breathe'. At times like that you don't realise that all he wants is for you to improve.

"I want to progress in life, not relax, not be complacent. And you need someone close to you telling you to keep at it. It is impossible to do it otherwise.

"We don't always fancy having someone like that so close. But in the long term, I'm sure everybody will thank him for it."

Hey guys :wave:

I wanna share with you some great videos with Nando which I've found today. Hope you'll enjoy them ;)

Very cute video)) 10 reasons why you should like Fernando Torres :)

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oEl9HK2Cjk&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TWIz6pM5qs&NR=1

These 2 videos (2 parts) are absolutely amazing! The story of Fernando Torres with his goals in Liverpool. And the music is AMAZING!

Must see!

3. http://www.elpais.com/videos/deportes/mole...lpepudep_2/Ves/

Short, but very interesting video made by a fan I suppose)) From training of Spanish national team, this summer. Mmmm...here's one moment :blush: What a stomack!

4. http://www.elpais.com/videos/deportes/Torr...lpepudep_4/Ves/

Also about SNT. There are some interesting moments of SNT training at the beginning of the video. Footballers are running and a lot of people are watching :laugh:

And look at Luis Aragones! Respect him because he not only says them what to do, but he shows exercises himself! And he's 70!!! Then there are short interviews of Aragones, Torres and Villa.

Very cute ending...But actually I didn't understand why that guy was crying...

5. http://www.elpais.com/articulo/deportes/Ar...elpepudep_8/Tes

Just watch! Arriving SNT at the airport. Sergio, Cesc, Silva, Casillas :heart: And of course our Nando)) He's so charming:)

6. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...ctid=1536208737

OMG! I cannot say anything after watching this video, this Nando's interview...))) His smile...He must not smile this way))) It's unfair))) It must be forbidden)))) Because I'm really melting looking at his cute and shy smile :blush:

And I'm sure if he looked at me like he did at the guy who questioned him, I would become a statue :laugh: Really I wouldn't say a word)))

P.S. Love El Nino's voice :cain: He speaks so cute English)) And his Spanish is beautiful.

Also found a big article about Fernando in LFC magazine!

I'm sure it will be interesting to read!

I've just noticed only one fact: that Nando is a great fan of J.R.R.Tolkien, that's why he made a tattoo of his own name in elf language :)

post-21940-1217011193_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011210_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011238_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011272_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011303_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011378_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011416_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011500_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011550_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011828_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011839_thumb.jpg

post-21940-1217011848_thumb.jpg