Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

Because he had to play in the Euros Rafa is going to let him rest it looks like and also he is going to be doing some stuff with the Spanish National team. Rafa rested Torres a lot last season and he didn't really need it but now he will really need it or his form will be horrible. He looked really tired during the Euro Cup

ooookey :) thanks for letting me know =-)!!!

what kind of stuff will he do with the spanish national team? :)

what kind of stuff will he do with the spanish national team? :)

Yeah, our Kid need a kind of rest. He deserves it as well as Pepe and Xabi.

And about what they will do with Spanish national team - I think it's written up here :)

The striker could return to Spanish soil to face the ‘Yellow Submarine’ in a pre-season friendly at the Madrigal Stadium.

Some kind of match I suppose. Actually don't know. What's "Yellow Submarine"? Does smb know? A football team or what?

By the way!

Liverpool have kicked-off their pre-season programme with a well deserved 1-0 success over Tranmere Rovers at Prenton Park.

Congratulations, "Reds"! :wave: Even without Nando)))

thanks soulino for the infos...and if you want to watch the game, try out this site:

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

they offer live streaming for free, but try it out first, if everything works

(I herad, that fernando plays at the 22nd of July in Germany, but I heard nothing about, that he plays games before that date, but you´ll never know... have fun)

Thanks also for the bahamas pics, where they taken after miami? thx so much

Yeah, I'm guessing it was after Miami.

Thanks for the pics, he's so damn adorable with that curly swirly hair that he's not taking care of. :heart:

Actually, Soulino, he won't be doing anything more with the Spanish national team for awhile. That quote you mentioned is saying he might be playing with Liverpool IN Spain because they'll be playing a friendly with Villarreal, a Spanish football team. Villarreal's nickname is "The Yellow Submarine" because they wear yellow uniforms.

Liverpool Football Club kick-start new season without Torres

The striker could return to Spanish soil to face the

hey there..;] it's a great topic you've made girls ;]

about fernando... what else can I say about him, you've said it all ;]

I just wanna ask something about the pics from the Bahamas. His skin looks really red.. is it because he's burned or just some kind of bad quality ;]

hey there..;] it's a great topic you've made girls ;]

about fernando... what else can I say about him, you've said it all ;]

I just wanna ask something about the pics from the Bahamas. His skin looks really red.. is it because he's burned or just some kind of bad quality ;]

drunkks5jy1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user...eWITHaBOCAscarf

Here you can see and listen Nando's long (8 parts), great and cute interview at Telemadrid, which was on 7 July, a week after victory at Euro 2008!

But the only thing...the whole interview is in Spanish :) So maybe there are some Spaniards here among us and they will be so kind to translate the main points :blush: :whistle:

Nevertheless I really enjoyed listening to this interview, to Nando's cute Spanish :blush: I adore this beautiful language and I adore Nando's voice :)

And there are some pictures and video from Nando's childhood and youth :) So I think it's worth seeng!

Enjoy!

THE GREATEST NEWS!

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has proposed to his girlfriend Olalla and the pair will wed next summer.

(BBC sport)

Wow! Finally Nando))) You did it! I'm so glad for them both!))) :blush: So beautiful couple will be a family :)

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

And two more pics from Miami airport.

214ob2u.jpg wcbzop.jpg

THE GREATEST NEWS!

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres has proposed to his girlfriend Olalla and the pair will wed next summer.

(BBC sport)

Wow! Finally Nando))) You did it! I'm so glad for them both!))) :blush: So beautiful couple will be a family :)

THE GREATEST NEWS!

(BBC sport)