Bellazon

Fernando Torres
Thumbnail

the sars

hey guys...I ´ve found some pictures I ´ve never seen before...most of them and I wanted to share them with you...(some I found very interesting, esp. when they were training in stubaital in austria and when you see the other people and the players running through the beautiful landscape...)

like those hope u too

post-3183-1215799027_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799042_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799067_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799076_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799082_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799095_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799103_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799111_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799128_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799136_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799144_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799172_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799182_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799192_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799205_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799214_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799225_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799241_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799250_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799259_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799273_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799284_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799291_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799300_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799306_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799312_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799319_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799330_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799377_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799388_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799402_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799412_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799423_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799436_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799451_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799461_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799471_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799486_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799496_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799507_thumb.jpg

post-3183-1215799515_thumb.jpg

thank you guys, for the training pics...I love to see them, and when you see him smile its an extra bonus...he has such an amazing smile, just gorgous...

are these recent pics of the training in liverpool? because I heard, he is back in the UK...

Thx again

are these recent pics of the training in liverpool? because I heard, he is back in the UK...

No, these pics were made before Euro. Unfortunately we don't have some new pics...Tomorrow will be the 1st pre-season friendly game of the season, Liverpool vs Tranmere Rovers at 3 p.m. So I hope we'll have some new photos :)

Maybe smb knows, guys, is it possible to see tomorrow game somewhere on-line? Because here, in Russia, I'm afraid we don't have such the channel which will show this...

I love the last pic with Olalla! :) She's so beautiful here!!! They both are beautiful as well as their looks, their poses...Great photo!

Fernando Torres: “I believe that the victory was well deserved”

The striker gives a personal account of the Euro triumph in his album which now holds 15 special moments from his career

Spain ended a 44 year wait for a major international trophy with a superb win over Germany in the final of the 2008 European Championships. Vienna was the scene of the Spanish national team’s triumph, as Fernando Torres scored the game’s only goal; breaking away from Lahm before placing a delicate chip over the on-rushing Lehmann in the German goal.

Fernando Torres looks back over Spain’s Euro glory in moment 15 from his personal album. The forward describes the run-up to the final clash versus Germany, along with the team’s celebrations at the Ernst Happel Stadium, and then later back on home soil celebrating in front of hundreds of thousands ecstatic fans.

“In the run-up to the game versus Germany I was asked what would I give to score in the final. My reply was simple, anything. I could never have imagined that, that very sane night, my strike would help Spain to the title. It would have been impossible to have envisaged so much joy and celebration. Everyone in Spain, and all of you, deserved the victory.”

“Following the success and celebrations at youth level, our football needed to lift a championship trophy, and the moment arrived at Vienna. I believe that the victory was well deserved. The best team does not always win, but this time they did. It was a team effort and a victory which belongs to a united country.”

“The achievement is not just down to this side, but to everyone in Spain, and also for football. We won because we did not just sit back and wait. We set our sights on winning the tournament from the very first minute against Russia in our opening group game.”

“I would like to dedicate the victory to Doctor Genaro Borras because he also played a role in the title victory. Unfortunately he is no longer with us, and could not share the joy and happiness we all felt, though he is still in our hearts. A special mention should also go to David Villa who had an excellent Euro 2008, but had to miss the final through injury. Unfortunately, these things happen in sport.”

“It is not easy trying to explain how we won. There are a lot of reasons, but the team-work and unity were key. Everyone has played their part, regardless of the minutes they enjoyed out on pitch. Those members of the national team set-up who did not play, also collaborated and contributed to our Euro triumph.”

“The players have all matured since our appearance at the World Cup in Germany. We arrived for the European Championships with more experience and matches under our belt. What we lacked against France two years ago, we displayed against Italy in the quarterfinals.”

“The victory over Italy in the penalty shoot-out was an important morale-boast for everyone before the semis, and the final in Vienna. Luis Aragones could see how the win affected us, and he transmitted to everyone his winning character so as to help us through any difficult moments.”

“Just hours before kick-off, we were not fully conscious of the importance of the game going into Sunday's clash. We were far away from home, somewhat isolated, and we did not know how people were following the tournament back home. We saw some images which caught our attention. The footage showed how the whole county was behind their team. My friends also called to tell me what was going on back in Spain.”

“The welcome we received is something that will stay with me for ever. It was just amazing to see fans line every street and corner, cheering on their national team as they passed-by. Our final port of call, Plaza Colon, was something else…”

“This past season has been perfect. A dream year. The only 'but' was the Champions League defeat with Liverpool. But the bad taste that the semifinal loss left behind, was washed away with the European Championship triumph.”

“I have felt what every footballer wants to experience, to be a part of important games. It is something that I have always wished for, and I have been luckily enough to win that important game, and to lift the European Championship Cup with Spain.”

“Oh, I have not talked about the goal! Well, it came about following a great pass from Xavi. The defender was too confident, or maybe a bit too relaxed, and it gave me enough time and space to lift the ball over the on-rushing Lehmann…”

HEARTLESS18, thanks a lot for these Bahamas pics! I've never seen them before.

thanks soulino for the infos...and if you want to watch the game, try out this site:

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

they offer live streaming for free, but try it out first, if everything works

(I herad, that fernando plays at the 22nd of July in Germany, but I heard nothing about, that he plays games before that date, but you´ll never know... have fun)

Thanks also for the bahamas pics, where they taken after miami? thx so much

Look what I´ve found:

11-07-2008 Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club kick-start new season without Torres

The striker could return to Spanish soil to face the ‘Yellow Submarine’ in a pre-season friendly at the Madrigal Stadium

Fernando Torres will miss Liverpool’s start to the season, joining-up with the Reds towards the end of July. The striker, who lifted the European Championship trophy with Spain, will also be joined by fellow Euro ’08 players Reina, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa and Kuyt; who all have extended holiday leave following their involvement in the event held in Austria and Switzerland.

Rafa Benitez will no doubt use the pre-season friendlies to fine tune his squad and give a run-out to new defensive signings Andrea Dossena, Philipp Degen and goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri.

The Reds’ pre-season programme will kick-off versus Tranmere Rovers as Rafael Benitez’ men make the short journey across the water to take on the League One outfit for their first warm-up match of the summer on July 12, 2008, kick-off 15:00 hours (BST).

Liverpool have also confirmed that they will face Spanish outfit Villarreal in a pre-season friendly on Wednesday, July 30. Manuel Pellegrini's side had an impressive season, booking their place in the Champions League without having to go through the qualifiers. Villarreal finished behind Real Madrid but ahead of third-placed Barcelona.

Fernando Torres has an impressive striking record against the Yellow Submarine, with several goals coming against his Anfield team-mate Pepe Reina who left Villarreal for Liverpool in the summer of 2005.

Liverpool's confirmed pre-season programme so far is now as follows:

July 12: v Tranmere Rovers (Wirral)

July 16: v FC Lucerne (Grenchen)

July 19: v Wisla Krakow (Friborg)

July 22: v Hertha Berlin (Berlin)

July 30: v Villarreal (Villarreal)

August 2: v Rangers (Glasgow)

August 5: v Valerengen (Oslo)

August 8: v Lazio (Anfield)

The game against Lazio will be Liverpool’s final warm-up match before the Champions League qualifying round and Premier League kick-off away to Sunderland on August 16.

thanks soulino for the infos...and if you want to watch the game, try out this site:

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

they offer live streaming for free, but try it out first, if everything works

Thank you very much for this site!!! I'll check it! :) Thanks once again for your help :)

And I think these Bahamas pics were made after Miami. I'm not 100% sure, but think so.

And thanks for the news!

What a pity :( Probably Nando will join to Liverpool on 22rd July for the game vs Hertha Berlin (Berlin). So we'll see. Sure it will be announced.

Look what I´ve found:

11-07-2008 Liverpool

The striker could return to Spanish soil to face the ‘Yellow Submarine’ in a pre-season friendly at the Madrigal Stadium

Fernando Torres will miss Liverpool’s start to the season, joining-up with the Reds towards the end of July. The striker, who lifted the European Championship trophy with Spain, will also be joined by fellow Euro ’08 players Reina, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa and Kuyt; who all have extended holiday leave following their involvement in the event held in Austria and Switzerland.

Rafa Benitez will no doubt use the pre-season friendlies to fine tune his squad and give a run-out to new defensive signings Andrea Dossena, Philipp Degen and goalkeeper Diego Cavalieri.

The Reds’ pre-season programme will kick-off versus Tranmere Rovers as Rafael Benitez’ men make the short journey across the water to take on the League One outfit for their first warm-up match of the summer on July 12, 2008, kick-off 15:00 hours (BST).

Liverpool have also confirmed that they will face Spanish outfit Villarreal in a pre-season friendly on Wednesday, July 30. Manuel Pellegrini's side had an impressive season, booking their place in the Champions League without having to go through the qualifiers. Villarreal finished behind Real Madrid but ahead of third-placed Barcelona.

Fernando Torres has an impressive striking record against the Yellow Submarine, with several goals coming against his Anfield team-mate Pepe Reina who left Villarreal for Liverpool in the summer of 2005.

Liverpool's confirmed pre-season programme so far is now as follows:

July 12: v Tranmere Rovers (Wirral)

July 16: v FC Lucerne (Grenchen)

July 19: v Wisla Krakow (Friborg)

July 22: v Hertha Berlin (Berlin)

July 30: v Villarreal (Villarreal)

August 2: v Rangers (Glasgow)

August 5: v Valerengen (Oslo)

August 8: v Lazio (Anfield)

The game against Lazio will be Liverpool’s final warm-up match before the Champions League qualifying round and Premier League kick-off away to Sunderland on August 16.

I didn't really understand everything =/, can someone please be nice and tell me what is going on with Liverpool and Torres? :p wow, the bahamas pics, thank you very much! hahaha, it's so much fun watching Olalla pose for the camera :p:P and, when is the pictures taken? have they already gone to USA again? just a few days ago they were in Miami, USA, and then in Madrid again and almost directly after that the flew to Bahamas,USA again? haha, well, good for them anyway! :)

Because he had to play in the Euros Rafa is going to let him rest it looks like and also he is going to be doing some stuff with the Spanish National team. Rafa rested Torres a lot last season and he didn't really need it but now he will really need it or his form will be horrible. He looked really tired during the Euro Cup