Bellazon

Vintage covers

Dayrell

6 hours ago, Dayrell said:

I´m so sad about Tatjana. She was one of my favorites models ever

I know what you mean. It's finally sinking in.

I'm trying to write about her, but doing research and looking at my very favorite photos of her...it keeps making me so, so sad. I had to finally cry it out last night until I got a headache. She is simply irreplaceable. :cry2:

Even my brother knew this was a big deal... he sent an email. "sorry about your model sis."  and he doesn't know anything about models!!!!! but he remembered that I had pictures of her on my walls from back when we were kids.

Her life was cut too short, and this loss is huge for her son, everyone that loved her and the entire industry... I can only imagine the scale.

7 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

I know what you mean. It's finally sinking in.

I'm trying to write about her, but doing research and looking at my very favorite photos of her...it keeps making me so, so sad. I had to finally cry it out last night until I got a headache. She is simply irreplaceable. :cry2:

Even my brother knew this was a big deal... he sent an email. "sorry about your model sis."  and he doesn't know anything about models!!!!! but he remembered that I had pictures of her on my walls from back when we were kids.

Her life was cut too short, and this loss is huge for her son, everyone that loved her and the entire industry... I can only imagine the scale.

Thanks for this lovely sharing, @BlueArcadia.

I think Tatjana had a class of her own, she was refined and sensual at the same time, reassuring yet capable of being naughty (in a good way, no offense intended. She was a model and, like an actress, she had to interpret what she was wearing/looking). One of my favourite for sure.

13 hours ago, Ingmari said:

Thanks for this lovely sharing, @BlueArcadia.

I think Tatjana had a class of her own, she was refined and sensual at the same time, reassuring yet capable of being naughty (in a good way, no offense intended. She was a model and, like an actress, she had to interpret what she was wearing/looking). One of my favourite for sure.

:hug:I know in this vintage group, we will keep her very much alive. :wub: