Bellazon

Vintage covers

Dayrell

5 hours ago, missparker7 said:

I wonder if it´s the only magazine your dad lost. :laugh:

oh lord no... any person that had any magazine that had a model in it "lost" their magazines...or pages of their magazines. I had kleptomania with a capital K!!! 😅

5 hours ago, Dayrell said:

I´m sure that it is not....😆

The one that really lost her mags was my Mom. I started obsessing over and stealing her Vogue (US) mags when I was 12. She used to get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at me sometimes. I had to let her have the magazine first and I seriously couldn't handle it and abide by that rule sometimes. LMAO!!!

14 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

The one that really lost her mags was my Mom. I started obsessing over and stealing her Vogue (US) mags when I was 12. She used to get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at me sometimes. I had to let her have the magazine first and I seriously couldn't handle it and abide by that rule sometimes. LMAO!!!

I'm relieved to learn that I am not the only one obsessed with mags from an early age. I feel not only better but in excellent company too. Thanks, dearest ones :excited:

12 minutes ago, BlueAcadia said:

I'm 99% sure that you already know this, just in case :flower:

1386737517_1989Ice(NewYork).thumb.JPG.94046a45081181c903eeab3b4043e980.JPG

Yes, I did correct my two previous misidentifications, lol! But now that you've mentioned Jeanine, I just checked and apparently I've deleted all the images of her that I had. :blink: