Bellazon

Brad Pitt

Guest Lullaby

We have a first look at Brad Pitt as Jesse James in his forthcoming movie The Assassination of Jesse James.

Based on the novel by Ron Hansen the film will tell the tale of the most famous outlaw of them all, Jesse James (Pitt), and of his death at the hands of the upstart Robert Ford. James, a charismatic, superstitious, and moody man, holds sway over a ragged gang who fear his temper and quick shooting. Robert Ford (Casey Affleck), a young gang member torn between worshipping Jesse and taking his place, guns him down in cold blood and lives out his days tormented by the killing.

Andrew Dominik is directing from a script also writer by Hansen.

From monstersandcritics.com

post-326-1126238312_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

he was voted #100 least sexy man. He shouldn't be on that list atall, but i do agree that ever since he hooked up with Miss. Psycho herself, Angelina Jolie his sexyness has gone WAY down for me. And i used to be madly in love with the guy.

<(Now it's all about Nicholas Gonzalez baby! *drools*)>

he was voted #100 least sexy man. He shouldn't be on that list atall, but i do agree that ever since he hooked up with Miss. Psycho herself, Angelina Jolie his sexyness has gone WAY down for me. And i used to be madly in love with the guy.

<(Now it's all about Nicholas Gonzalez baby! *drools*)>

I :heart: U AnaBBarrosFan :kiss:

I HATE ANGELINA :yuckky: and this what was happend with Brad and how she has an influence on him NOW !!!

• 1 month later...