Bellazon

Brad Pitt

Guest Lullaby

According to Contact Music, Angelina Jolie will give a mention about Brad in an upcoming Inside The Actor's Studio interview. What she has to say:

"We became very competitive, aggressive. Everything escalated into these huge fight scenes. It was great to work with him. He's a great actor. He's also a really great guy.

"I didn't know what to expect in meeting him. He's extremely down to earth, goofy and funny and very good."

Also, look for the new edition of Marie Claire on June 7th. According to ET Online, Angelina Jolie will be on the cover along with an interview where she says the following about Brad:

"I think the world of him," says Angelina about Brad. "We got on great." But when asked point blank if they had sex, she replies, "Absolutely not ... To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not, could not, look at myself in the morning if I did that."

According to Contact Music, Angelina Jolie will give a mention about Brad in an upcoming Inside The Actor's Studio interview. What she has to say:

"We became very competitive, aggressive. Everything escalated into these huge fight scenes. It was great to work with him. He's a great actor. He's also a really great guy.

"I didn't know what to expect in meeting him. He's extremely down to earth, goofy and funny and very good."

Also, look for the new edition of Marie Claire on June 7th. According to ET Online, Angelina Jolie will be on the cover along with an interview where she says the following about Brad:

"I think the world of him," says Angelina about Brad. "We got on great." But when asked point blank if they had sex, she replies, "Absolutely not ... To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not, could not, look at myself in the morning if I did that."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She has a great point there.

Guest Lullaby

Brad Pitt is considering following his reported new lover Angelina Jolie's example, wanting to become a single parent after falling in love with orphans on a trip to Africa.

The Troy star was quoted by Sky News as saying: "There are some kids I want to visit. It's as much for me as them.

"I don't see how I can't (adopt), seeing what I've seen. It makes all the sense in the world. I'm going back in a couple of weeks.

The actor - who is currently in the middle of divorcing Jennifer Aniston - admits he has been inspired by Jolie's charity work as a UN ambassador and her maternal efforts in raising her adopted Cambodian son Maddox.

• 2 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are other ways of being intimate with someone than sex. If she and Brad Pitt ever did cheat while he was married-- physically or emotionally-- that disgusts me more than a little. <_<

Additionally, I never did get the great fuss over Brad Pitt. He's good looking, but not outrageously so. (See Hayden Christiansen for that.) He's a good actor who takes interesting parts, but he's not amazing great. (See someone like John Malkovich for that.) He does a great deal for charity, but does he have to be like Angelina Jolie and talk about it at the top of his lungs? I like what he's doing for One.org, but all this talk about his recent efforts is just-- why is he doing it? To genuinely help people in Africa and bring attention to his case? Or to showcase himself in a good light after his divorce? Honestly, I just don't know...

There are other ways of being intimate with someone than sex. If she and Brad Pitt ever did cheat while he was married-- physically or emotionally-- that disgusts me more than a little.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is true...but the emotional aspect of it...it takes two to tango and it was Brad who commited to marriage vows...it's not Angelina's fault if he took an interest to her

Brad looks a little..haggard lately..I dunno if it's the emotional toll of the divorce or what...he just looks tired

• 2 weeks later...

LONDON: A survey, conducted by the dental payment plan company, Denpan, to celebrate the National Kissing day, has seen Brad Pitt being voted as the most kissable person, with Angelina Jolie in the second slot.

The survey also ranked Wayne Rooney as the least kissable person.

Other findings revealed that one out of 10 British, claim to have kissed up to 150 people, and 5 per cent of them have enjoyed a French kiss with more than 200. About a quarter of 3000 people found their lover's techniques not up to the mark, with bad breath or teeth being the biggest turn off's, reports The Mirror.

The top five most kissable persons as per the survey: 1. Brad Pitt 2. Angelina Jolie 3. Liz Hurley 4. George Clooney 5. Johnny Depp

The top five least kissable persons as per the survey:

1. Wayne Rooney 2. Mick Jagger 3. Leslie Ash 4. Johnny Vegas 5. Shane McGowan

Brad Pitt to make documentary

Hollywood heart-throb BRAD PITT is taking a year out from his Hollywood career to make a documentary about celebrated architect FRANK GEHRY.

The OCEAN'S TWELVE star is to become a permanent fixture in the UK while he records the progress of Gehry's $450 million (£250 million) project on the historic King Alfred site in Hove, south east England.

Gehry is best known as the architect behind the famous Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain.

Pitt is reportedly dating his MR AND MRS SMITH co-star ANGELINA JOLIE, who has chosen Britain as her base after buying a lavish country house in Buckinghamshire.

Project developers Karis expect filming to commence in the autumn.

A Karis spokesman says, "Brad's been involved in the project for nearly two years. We're in discussions with the BBC and with Brad's production company Plan B about a documentary.

GOSSIP Article from : FemaleFirst.co.uk

LONDON: A survey, conducted by the dental payment plan company, Denpan, to celebrate the National Kissing day, has seen Brad Pitt being voted as the most kissable person, with Angelina Jolie in the second slot.

The survey also ranked Wayne Rooney as the least kissable person.

Other findings revealed that one out of 10 British, claim to have kissed up to 150 people, and 5 per cent of them have enjoyed a French kiss with more than 200. About a quarter of 3000 people found their lover's techniques not up to the mark, with bad breath or teeth being the biggest turn off's, reports The Mirror.

The top five most kissable persons as per the survey: 1. Brad Pitt 2. Angelina Jolie 3. Liz Hurley 4. George Clooney 5. Johnny Depp

The top five least kissable persons as per the survey:

1. Wayne Rooney 2. Mick Jagger 3. Leslie Ash 4. Johnny Vegas 5. Shane McGowan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

National Kissing day. Woo hoo. :kiss: :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

WANNA BE IN A BRAD PITT MOVIE?

By STEVE TILLEY, EDMONTON SUN

Anybody want to be in a movie with Brad Pitt?

When you put it like that, you can see why the company in charge of casting extras for The Assassination of Jesse James is expecting an onslaught of silver-screen hopefuls when they hold an open application process this Sunday in Edmonton.

Starring Brad Pitt as the legendary outlaw, The Assassination of Jesse James begins shooting Aug. 29 and will visit locations in and around Edmonton and Calgary. The shoot wraps up at the end of November.

Hundreds of extras will be required to populate the film's locations, ranging from downtown Kansas City to frontier settlements in Colorado, circa the late 1800s.

"We get a wide range of people," said Louise Mackiewicz. Her Calgary-based company, the Casting Line, is holding drop-in applications all day Sunday at the Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre, 11834 Kingsway.

"Everything from unemployed people looking for a job to retired people interested in extra work," Mackiewicz said yesterday. "We get people from all walks of life."

Mackiewicz's company is looking for men and women of all ages who could convincingly pass for people living a hardscrabble life in the Wild West between 1875 and 1890.

Facial hair on men is a big plus, as is long hair on women that can be braided or rolled up, since short hairstyles were not the norm for women back then. An overall "weathered" look is what they're after, said Mackiewicz.

Interested hopefuls are invited to drop in between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. to fill out an application, be measured and photographed. Those chosen to take part will be contacted closer to the film's start date.

Work as an extra pays $9 an hour, with time-and-a-half after 8 p.m. Meals are typically also included. Chances are extras will only be called upon to appear in a specific scene, along with anywhere from 20 to 300 or more other extras.

"You are a Kansas resident or you are a Colorado resident, so we don't want to see you in both towns," said Mackiewicz, whose company also cast extras for the Calgary-based shoots of the western-themed Open Range and Shanghai Knights.

The drop-in application session will run from 10 a.m. until 9 p.m. this Sunday at the Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre, 11834 Kingsway, in the main ballroom. A separate Calgary casting call will be held Aug. 21.

Brad Pitt, Guy Ritchie reunite?

By Editor

Hollywood Star Brad Pitt is rumored to join Madonna's husband Guy Ritchie for a new Ritchie project reports Softpedia.

According to reports Ritchie is making a new movie and wants the "Snatch" star back on his team.

"I love his quirky style of working. It brings a new dimension to my acting. I always said I wanted to work with him again; now we can", Brad said.

Gut Ritchie, 37, has just finished filming for "Revolver", starring Ray Liotta and Vincent Pastore.

Brad Pitt was released Last Wednesday from L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he had been admitted for a flu-like illness that turned out to be viral meningitis

- source

Brad Pitt Makes First Appearance Since Illness

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT July 20, 2005

A health-looking Brad Pitt in a white jacket and jeans walked on stage to a round of applause at the annual Hollywood Foreign Press luncheon at the Beverly Hills Hotel Wednesday.

After giving a quick kiss on the cheek to presenter Emmy Rossum, a still-blonde Pitt happily accepted a $250,000 check for the Film Foundation Inc., which restores old movies.

Pretending to steal the check, Brad quipped, "I offer my deepest gratitude to the HFPA!"

This was Pitt's first public outing since being discharged from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for viral meningitis one week ago.

Pitt avoided the red carpet Wednesday, arriving and leaving the event through a back door.