Bellazon

Leighton Meester
Thumbnail

Memento Mori

• 2 weeks later...

She is supposed to have done a movie called Any Tom Dick or Harry which is in post production, and has another scheduled soon called God Only Knows...I find this a little odd since she is obviously not in 'fighting trim' as they say, and no one has mentioned any of this before (IMDB seems to be the only one who knows about it.)- hard to believe all of the gossip mags and web sites wouldn't have been talking about it... :idk:

Leighton is an extraordinarily beautiful young woman, but she has the sort of figure that needs lots of attention to not look a bit chubby- the times when she was slimmed down during the six years of Gossip Girl she looked 100% different from when she was not; being not so tall, small breasted with ample hips and muscular legs can very easily cross over to look much heavier than she really is... :mellow:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVED leighton in season 1 of GG. The long chestnut brown hair was my favourite.

I've seen the photos of her blonde and I think she looks best dark.

She is so fabulous and I hope she does really really well in acting.

And she seems like such a good person taking care of her brother which would be so unbelievably challenging.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...