Bellazon

Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Thumbnail

Ange

Ruud hugged, kissed and gave his shirt to a family friend who came from Holland to watch him play. She has cancer and only has 2 months to live from what I have read. :angel: He seems to have made her very happy and it's so touching. May God bless & guide her, her family & friends through this ordeal.

post-14121-0-1446104419-19098_thumb.jpg post-14121-0-1446104419-21_thumb.jpg

post-14121-0-1446104419-23037_thumb.jpg

Omg! *tear* What a great friend Ruud is... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi, this is my first post. I just joined this forum because of this thread...

Ever since I was 20 I was compared in looks to Ruud Van Nistelrooy. I used to have the exact same long curtain hairstyle and when I had my hair like that I would literally have people coming up to me every single day telling me that I looked like Ruud so much, I even play football and my teams kit is red & black like Man United's. I think I'm even the same age as Ruud too. I have pics where you can see the resemblance.

Until I read this thread I thought everyone considered Ruud Van Nistelrooy ugly. To know that there are women that find him attractive has made me smile, so thank you for making this thread. :)