Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Hi Sheila, sorry for not posting anything else but you guys have way more rare Claudia stuff than me.... Though I got the new Karl Lagerfeld book, its amazing!!!

I enjoy reading your replys when people make mistakes identyfing a young Claudia :-)

keep up posting, I am amazed at the material I get to see here!

Have a good day!

Hi Sheila, sorry for not posting anything else but you guys have way more rare Claudia stuff than me.... Though I got the new Karl Lagerfeld book, its amazing!!!

I enjoy reading your replys when people make mistakes identyfing a young Claudia :-)

keep up posting, I am amazed at the material I get to see here!

Have a good day!

Hi Roni- Art, I have missed you! No problem, think you find something interesting . Yes please post

if possilbe some new stuff from Lagerfeld book, this sounds interesting. I loved your posts some time ago very much!

I hope more guys post nice stuff from Claudia.... yes I think it is difficult to identify Claudia when people are

not so near to her. Thats possible. I don't want to blame people which are doing a mistake with pics of Claudia, I only want to tell them that she

isn't it. I want to help . Have a nice day. Hope to see you here soon.

bye Sheila :drool:

Dear Fender!

you are not a collector or fan of Claudia I think? Thank you for this posts, it sounds interesting,

but this is not Claudia, definitly not, this girl has short hair and looks different, and think of the fact:

Claudia was discovered dancing in a Duesseldorf disco in November 1987, she began to work

earliest in spring 1988, there she had her first pictures in Anna Italy 03/1988, Brigitte etc.

But not Gioa Januar or december 1987! At this time she was an unknown schoolgirl.

I don't understand that it is so diffcult for you to identyfy Claudia. She has a very special special face and looking.

She had long natural blond hair in her early years.

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Find her earl looking here for for Anna italy 03/1988:

Is true no is Claudia, is only one error, no problem.

Why dont we work togheter for make one list of editorials and covers?

Dear Fender!

you are not a collector or fan of Claudia I think? Thank you for this posts, it sounds interesting,

but this is not Claudia, definitly not, this girl has short hair and looks different, and think of the fact:

Claudia was discovered dancing in a Duesseldorf disco in November 1987, she began to work

earliest in spring 1988, there she had her first pictures in Anna Italy 03/1988, Brigitte etc.

But not Gioa Januar or december 1987! At this time she was an unknown schoolgirl.

I don't understand that it is so diffcult for you to identyfy Claudia. She has a very special special face and looking.

She had long natural blond hair in her early years.

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Find her earl looking here for for Anna italy 03/1988:

Is true no is Claudia, is only one error, no problem.

Why dont we work togheter for make one list of editorials and covers?

yes this would be a great Idea, but I think this takes month... because she has done soooo much.

It is a question of time... I began years ago to make a cover list but than I stopped it because there are more

than 1000 covers I think, including press covers.... and editorials, I think there are very very many. This would take

a lot of time.

But I have one question nobody could tell me, in which mag , country , was she mentioned appeared the first time.

I don´t know if it was in germany or foreign country. I have many from very early time but nothing from January or

february 1988. Don´t know. :whistle:

yes this would be a great Idea, but I think this takes month... because she has done soooo much.

It is a question of time... I began years ago to make a cover list but than I stopped it because there are more

than 1000 covers I think, including press covers.... and editorials, I think there are very very many. This would take

a lot of time.

But I have one question nobody could tell me, in which mag , country , was she mentioned appeared the first time.

I don´t know if it was in germany or foreign country. I have many from very early time but nothing from January or

In group we can, with date, photographer, country, editorial, title, etc

Also publicity, books, etc.

We can make this for Claudia, in some directorys are one list incomplete of covers.

We can start with Vogue, Vanity, etc. and continue with others. With pictures better !!

a lot of time.

In group we can, with date, photographer, country, editorial, title, etc

Also publicity, books, etc.

We can make this for Claudia, in some directorys are one list incomplete of covers.

We can start with Vogue, Vanity, etc. and continue with others. With pictures better !!

I think it's great idea. I could help with alll info which I have. :blush:

Hi Sheila , great to hear from you!

Make no mistake, I'm here almost daily. Amazed at the ever-growing Claudia collection.

About the Claudia identification- there was one member who was so certain he was right and you were wrong and he kept on arguing with you.... that was funny.. I'm not sure he was convienced.

I could recognize her a mile away since I used to draw her since I was 15. She was the one who made me fall in love with timeless beauty and thanx to that I later became a make up artist.. I'm posting some of my Claudia drawings, enjoy!

post-41512-1289159917_thumb.jpg

post-41512-1289159929_thumb.jpg

post-41512-1289159956_thumb.jpg

post-41512-1289159968_thumb.jpg

post-41512-1289159983_thumb.jpg

post-41512-1289160002_thumb.jpg

post-41512-1289160018_thumb.jpg