Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

unknown source but nice

I think it could be ¡Hola! magacine, this format is very similar.

They say Claudia went to Madrid for doing the campaign of Olimpo, a men Spanish label of ties, belts, and leather garments :)

Is also said that the label gave to Claudia an original travel bag, type "Diligencia", as they gave before to other ladies, like the Queen of Spain or Raisa Gorbachov, the Russian ex-president.

:wave:

(diligencia = stagecoach)

a kiss sheila

unknown source but nice

They say Claudia went to Madrid for doing the campaign of Olimpo, a men Spanish label of ties, belts, and leather garments :)

Is also said that the label gave to Claudia an original travel bag, type "Diligencia", as they gave before to other ladies, like the Queen of Spain or Raisa Gorbachov, the Russian ex-president.

a kiss sheila

sorry I wanted to say, Raisa Gorbachov, the Russian ex-president wife :blush:

Hello Sheila:

very thanks you post these image,they are so rare.but these stuffs have a a bit of the bug,the words of the page's edge is no full,they have loseed.

HI Quen, these images are big formated, I tried to show the pictures at whole so I had cutted something off the text. Sorry. Besides, I don't understand spanish! Do you understand? ;)

bye Sheila

Hello Sheila

I may translate these stuffs to english.so i wish to looke full

Hello Sheila:

very thanks you post these image,they are so rare.but these stuffs have a a bit of the bug,the words of the page's edge is no full,they have loseed.

HI Quen, these images are big formated, I tried to show the pictures at whole so I had cutted something off the text. Sorry. Besides, I don't understand spanish! Do you understand? ;)

bye Sheila

Hello Sheila

I may translate these stuffs to english.so i wish to looke full

Uhm .. OK .. :cry:

unknown source but nice

a kiss sheila

sorry I wanted to say, Raisa Gorbachov, the Russian ex-president wife :blush:

Thank you very much Cositas for this smooth translation. Now I understand :laugh:

Yes this might be IHOLA, Like Hello the format is very unconfortable, very difficult to scan.

But I thought I do the priority on the pictures. Text second. But now great to know what is meant.

Bye and kiss Sheila

Hope to hear from you soon :heart:

Sheila these are for you! :wave:

Thanks Lampro, I love them :blush::heart:

Hope you will find more from Hechter, I love this old images ? I know she has also done Milla Schön in 1989,

some we have at our homepage but possible there were more. Also Katherine Hamnett. But I think here at BZ

are shown all. Lovely young images.