Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Hi Sheila!

You always leave me breathless with the Claudia scans you upload... Where does it all come from?!?!?!?

:ninja: Hi there Roni- Art, this is stuff from worldwide Ebay sellers or from my friends, model collectors, with whom I trade model stuff.

All is original stuff out of my collection. Great that you like it. bye Sheila :wave::laugh:

Hello again! After a long search to the net I finally made it to find some pics that have never posted before (thanks to modascans and tumblir):

The first two are from Hechter ads 1989, the third is from Il marchese coccapani 1997 season, the next one is a Todd Oldham ad from 1999 - 2000 season, the other two are from Guess 1989, a cover from Vogue Korea 10-1996, a page from Mademoiselle 10-1995, an outtake probably from Vanity fair 4-1994, a Victoria Secret ad from Christmas 1994 and the last one I think it's a rare outtake fom Italian Vogue 4-2008.. :wave:

To be continued..!

Hello again! After a long search to the net I finally made it to find some pics that have never posted before (thanks to modascans and tumblir):

welcome back lampro, we missed you!!

wow,wow, wow!! Thanks never seen the Daniel Hechter ads from 1989! Totally new for me. Were did you get them??Also love the Vogue Korea cover, I am

searching since years. And the one Guess ad in underwear is totally new for me... thanks , yes to be continued. :kiss: Sheila

post-23068-1290879220.gif

does anybody know the source??

never seen, think early dated....

layout or single pic?

Tx Sheila

Hi sheila, :wave:

This pic is a part of an editorail (it's not a single pic or an ad) it was photographed by the same photographer (forgot the name) i'll try to look for all the details.

You can see some of the pics in this series here:

cs20562975535.th.jpg

does anybody know the source??

never seen, think early dated....

layout or single pic?

Tx Sheila

Sheila, i have found the rest of the details for this pic: :kiss:

Magazine: Harpers Bazaar US 05/1991

Title: "Floral Delights"

Ph: Matthew Rolston

35113309.th.jpg

Dear Missclaudia, you are right, really I now remember of this edit, it was one little picture with others of this "Floral Delights" editorial also a nice layout with her. I think many of these little pictures shown of her should be added in an editorial and to be published. She looks amazing, also the last little picture

at the left side is great. Only her beautiful face.

bye and thanks Sheila :wave:

Claudia very sportive... early years ;)

Those pics appear in a video that I bought in 95 or 96. Its a documentry of her in which she acts both as the interviwer and herself. The movie is from 93 and is an hour long. I found it by chance and to this day I have never seen it mentioned here or on Youtube. She takes you to her family house, her Monaco house, a Revlon conference and much more. Its a real treasure. You probably know what I'm talking about, right?