Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

NEW: CLAUDIA IN UK VOGUE DECEMBER 2010 :drool:

vaoni2017d6.th.jpg

by Mario Testino

scanned by gossiping TFS.

Thanks Missclaudia,

she looks gorgeous at this picture. Sadly she has only this one in the Vogue with other supermodels. :wave::laugh:

Find describtion of this Vogue "star girls" from a buyer of this issue by Testino:

The inspiration seems to have come from the same place as the Kate Moss December 2008 cover.

Photographed by Mario Testino, the UK Vogue December 2010 cover see's Emma Watson wearing a Valentino fall/winter 2010 couture dress. I'm surprised to see that Emma Watson covered the 'Super Star Issue' because she hasn't had a feature in British Vogue for quite some time.

Now onto the content. I'm definitely buying this issue because the oh so fabulous Freja Erichsen is one of the three girls out of all fifteen supermodels to get a double page spread in the 'Star Girls' editorial styled by Lucinda Chambers. The girls/women who UK Vogue editors consider to be the best models since the year 2000-2010 include Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss, Sasha Pivovarova, Lara Stone, Daria Werbowy, Georgia May Jagger and the uber gorgeous Natalia Vodianova - all wearing something gold.

I also don´t understand why they don´t choose a supermodel for this cover....?

Elnett L´Oreal Paris

Launched in 1960, the legendary Elnett hairspray is now 50 and celebrates this very special birthday by recreating the magic of the most emotion-packed scenes of world-famous films in a campaign by Vincent Peters.

Four star posed for his lens to reinterpret four scenes from great movie classics of the past. Letitia Casta, soft hair tumbling to her shoulders, is Gilda by Charles Vidor (1964), in the footsteps of Rita Hayworth.

Diane Kruger wears a airy yet structured chignon in keeping with Eva Marie Saint's look in Hitchcock's North by Northwest, a role originally played by Grace Kelly in 1959.

Frida Pinto has the difficult task of copying the artless, party-loving Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, which Blake Edwards directed in 1961.

Lastly, Claudia Schiffer, with a high-set chignon or flowing, seductive tresses, is Brigitte Bardot in Jean-Luc Godard's 1963 film, Contempt.

The finishing touch? The same for all: a spray of Elnett.

Letitia Casta, Claudia Schiffer, Frida Pinto and Diane Kruger, photo courtesy L'Oréal Paris.

my comment: I hope there will be also advertising with this lovely pic in pink with Claudia in bathtub!?

Lucien44, everything ok with you?? Have you seen my Email?

post-23068-1288818099_thumb.jpg

Elnett L´Oreal Paris

Launched in 1960, the legendary Elnett hairspray is now 50 and celebrates this very special birthday by recreating the magic of the most emotion-packed scenes of world-famous films in a campaign by Vincent Peters.

Four star posed for his lens to reinterpret four scenes from great movie classics of the past. Letitia Casta, soft hair tumbling to her shoulders, is Gilda by Charles Vidor (1964), in the footsteps of Rita Hayworth.

Diane Kruger wears a airy yet structured chignon in keeping with Eva Marie Saint's look in Hitchcock's North by Northwest, a role originally played by Grace Kelly in 1959.

Frida Pinto has the difficult task of copying the artless, party-loving Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, which Blake Edwards directed in 1961.

Lastly, Claudia Schiffer, with a high-set chignon or flowing, seductive tresses, is Brigitte Bardot in Jean-Luc Godard's 1963 film, Contempt.

The finishing touch? The same for all: a spray of Elnett.

Letitia Casta, Claudia Schiffer, Frida Pinto and Diane Kruger, photo courtesy L'Oréal Paris.

my comment: I hope there will be also advertising with this lovely pic in pink with Claudia in bathtub!?

Lucien44, everything ok with you?? Have you seen my Email?

oh, i've got the laetitia's ad ! and i've seen also the tv spot with claudia :D

all of they are wonderful, i like them very much

:wave:

Dear Fender!

you are not a collector or fan of Claudia I think? Thank you for this posts, it sounds interesting,

but this is not Claudia, definitly not, this girl has short hair and looks different, and think of the fact:

Claudia was discovered dancing in a Duesseldorf disco in November 1987, she began to work

earliest in spring 1988, there she had her first pictures in Anna Italy 03/1988, Brigitte etc.

But not Gioa Januar or december 1987! At this time she was an unknown schoolgirl.

I don't understand that it is so diffcult for you to identyfy Claudia. She has a very special special face and looking.

She had long natural blond hair in her early years.

Thanks Sheila :wave:

Find her earl looking here for for Anna italy 03/1988:

post-23068-1288857780_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1288858117_thumb.jpg