Bellazon

Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

I kinda ignored some of the latest comments but please please we all adore us some Ryan Taylor, I loove him he is my favorite model ever. and I am gay, and most of the guys here are, you might not see what I see on some of your answers but try and not to think so stereotypical in describing gay men. Ryan is straight yes and also not all gay men sound feminine or act flamboyant. SEXUAL ORIENTATION HAS NO LOOKS. js

But I still love you all die-hard RT followers so I'll leave you with this wink!

post-25876-0-1446106764-20608_thumb.gif

I kinda ignored some of the latest comments but please please we all adore us some Ryan Taylor, I loove him he is my favorite model ever. and I am gay, and most of the guys here are, you might not see what I see on some of your answers but try and not to think so stereotypical in describing gay men. Ryan is straight yes and also not all gay men sound feminine or act flamboyant. Just sayin'

But I still love you all die-hard RT followers so I'll leave you with this wink!

post-45615-0-1446106774-82053_thumb.gif

I completely agree with you Damien! I'm not on here much because of college and I am a huge huge die hard Ryan fan so I was wondering if anybody knows of any upcoming editorials he'll be in or shows? I'm thirsting for some new photos of him! Oh..and that wink is to die for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...