Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

Sara Carbonero and Iker Casillas: do they wait a son?

The reputable journalist Beatriz Cortázar has thrown the exclusive interview in 'The Morning of Federico'

Madrid. - The journalist Beatriz Cortázar has released the bomb: Sara Carbonero might be pregnant.

The reputable journalist of the heart has given the exclusive interview in ‘The Morning of Federico’, he programmes presented by Federico Jiménez Losantos in EsRadio. Apparently, the face of the sports of Telecinco and the international doorman of Real Madrid they might be waiting its first son.

Since they came from the World cup of South Africa 2010, both began to live together in the detached house of the doorman in Boadilla of the Mount. On February 3, 2011, Sara Carbonero surprised the guests of its birthday referring to Iker Casillas as “future husband” in the toast. Some days later, Sara Carbonero was appearing in the presentation of the new products Pantene showing an engagement alliance.

Neither Iker Casillas nor Sara Carbonero have declared themselves on this matter but its environment yes has done it and makes sure that they are already thinking about the wedding. Now, according to the sources of Beatriz Cortázar, the child might come earlier that the linkage.

Sara Carbonero and Iker Casillas: do they wait a son?

The reputable journalist Beatriz Cortázar has thrown the exclusive interview in 'The Morning of Federico'

Madrid. - The journalist Beatriz Cortázar has released the bomb: Sara Carbonero might be pregnant.

The reputable journalist of the heart has given the exclusive interview in ‘The Morning of Federico’, he programmes presented by Federico Jiménez Losantos in EsRadio. Apparently, the face of the sports of Telecinco and the international doorman of Real Madrid they might be waiting its first son.

Since they came from the World cup of South Africa 2010, both began to live together in the detached house of the doorman in Boadilla of the Mount. On February 3, 2011, Sara Carbonero surprised the guests of its birthday referring to Iker Casillas as “future husband” in the toast. Some days later, Sara Carbonero was appearing in the presentation of the new products Pantene showing an engagement alliance.

Neither Iker Casillas nor Sara Carbonero have declared themselves on this matter but its environment yes has done it and makes sure that they are already thinking about the wedding. Now, according to the sources of Beatriz Cortázar, the child might come earlier that the linkage.

Just one small correction of Stellas translation of the news. It is not known if it is a boy that Stella have translated. In Spain when they talk of unborn children they say Niño as a name for a child sins they dont have a name for a child because they say eighter niño/niña or Hijo/hija depending on the sex, when you dont have a sex on the child you say Niño as a reference to a child. But aisde of that i hope it is true that Sara in fact are expecting their first baby and that they are planing to marry. I am happy for Iker.

Just one small correction of Stellas translation of the news. It is not known if it is a boy that Stella have translated. In Spain when they talk of unborn children they say Niño as a name for a child sins they dont have a name for a child because they say eighter niño/niña or Hijo/hija depending on the sex, when you dont have a sex on the child you say Niño as a reference to a child. But aisde of that i hope it is true that Sara in fact are expecting their first baby and that they are planing to marry. I am happy for Iker.

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. If a non-English post is necessary (image of magazine cover, news article, etc.), then an English translation must accompany the post. ***Edited by MauiKane

Iker on beards, beauty secrets & books

by unamadridista

As you know, Iker Casillas is the spokesperson for Philips electric razor, the SensoTouch 3D. With Father’s Day coming up in Spain (it’s celebrated on March 19 because it’s the day of St. Joseph, Jesus’ adoptive father. It’s also the last day of Las Fallas when everything goes up in flames!), Iker is busy promoting the product as a fantastic Father’s Day gift. And that included this amusing and endearing interview (done on the morning of Feb. 23, the day after Madrid played Lyon in the CL) and photo session with El Mundo’s Magazine.

Did you sleep? How do you sleep after a game?

Usually depending on how it went. If it went well, good. If it went poorly, then bad. I keep thinking about the game. This one could have gone very, very well, but we’ll leave it at just “well.”

You’re the image of the new SensoTouch 3D and so we have to talk about shaving.

The truth is that I couldn’t grow a beard before. The hair only started growing recently, from the time that I became an hombrecito. Before that, there was only the typical boy’s thing when your father teaches you to shave. But I had nothing then. As I told you, I was beardless back then.

Do you like shaving?

In the beginning, it was horrible because my skin would get very dry, until I found products that helped with the task and left me better off.

So you use cosmetics…

Of course, it’s normal, no? It appears that people magnify the fact that you use a hand cream or a face cream. I spend a lot of time outside and sometimes, it’s very cold and the air dries out my skin and the normal thing would be for me to try and protect it.

But you’re not one of those footballers like Beckham…

No. I’m very classic. With all the problems there are in life, I can’t spend time worrying about if I have one ear bigger than the other or if my hair falls out. Speaking of hair, do you know how I style mine? I leave my house, I get in my car, I open the windows and I dry my hair…

And clothes? Do you like shopping?

Yes, but I don’t have to go out and buy everything in order for me to relax.

Do you watch what you eat?

Yes, yes. The older I get, the more careful I am. A professional athlete should take care of his body. The most important thing is the head, but also your body. Now I eat things that I used to hate, such as spinach or fish.

Did you like the posing you did today?

No. But those are things that come with the job, and you have to do them. I try to do my thing well, which is to stop balls.

What will you dedicate yourself to after you retire?

I don’t know. I’ve thought about joining the police force…

What hobbies do you have?

I like to go to the movies, but I go on days when there aren’t a lot of people, such as Monday or Tuesday. Never on Wednesdays, which is the día del espectador.

How do you deal with fame?

People have always been affectionate towards me. The best are the children. I like it when they like me, when they see me as a role model, because they’re the future. They’re innocent, and when they get near you, they get nervous and they don’t speak. It’s nice, I like it.

How did you end up becoming a goalkeeper?

As a kid, when you like football, two things can happen: you like to score goals or you like to stop them. And I liked to stop them. I’m a goalkeeper and I’ve always liked the risk of being in the goal and being phenomenal one day and very bad the next.

What do you think of traveling?

When it’s for pleasure, I like it, and the further I travel, the better. I don’t like work trips, especially being in the hotel for so many hours.

And what do you do to pass the time?

I listen to music, from AC/DC to Camilo Sesto. I don’t like reading as much. I like newspapers, but not books. Well, I don’t really need it either because I have too much imagination. I watch movies, especially science fiction ones, things about the future, seeing how we’re going to live in 70 years time…

And what’s that going to be like?

We’ll be dead, no? Well, at least I will be.

What things frighten you?

Lately, cancer. That I or my loved ones could get cancer. Luckily, no one close to me has it, but it’s there.

Has the crisis affected you?

I would be a hypocrite if I said yes. But I have a family and I have friends.

What do you like to spend money on? Cars, watches…?

I don’t like cars, or watches. A splurge? A good dinner, with 10 amiguetes. Will I pay? Sure, no problem.

The article also says that although Iker’s only “regular” with technology and he describes himself as an “archaic” with new technology, he’s learning bit by bit and getting the best out of each thing. They also gave Iker two looks, one “before shaving” and “one after shaving.” Again, how good does Iker look when others dress him???

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. If a non-English post is necessary (image of magazine cover, news article, etc.), then an English translation must accompany the post. ***Edited by MauiKane

I agree with this comment, someone has read my thoughts :wave::yes::hug:

Are you sure? Perhaps you know them how to be able to say that the baby should belong to iker in case it is pregnant? Till now they have been seen like an ideal couple but it is never known, perhaps iker only pays the broken plates.

Let's get back on topic ...... Iker's athletic career

Any speculations, innuendos, and reported but unsubstantiated information about Marlon's personal life is potentially libelous and will be deleted immediately, and the poster(s) will receive formal warnings.

If you wish to engage in such gossip and other off-topic conversations, please use PMs or e-mail.