Bellazon

Iker Casillas
Thumbnail

Rani_7

I'm so sorry for Stella but Iker and Sara are together and very happy

If it it is valid it sincerely loves very much that under the big doubt I only am happy for it

I'm with you completely agree, I also doubt her feelings, and that she in love, he loves her is evident, and the fact that she does not like it, too, can be seen

post-43537-0-1445991434-82377_thumb.png

Father

Name: Jose Luis Casillas

Mother

Name: Maria del Carmen Fernandez

Date and place of birth: Madrid, 1958. November 3

Profession: hairdresser original occupation, but now a sport shops

post-43537-0-1445991434-83249_thumb.png

Neve's brother: Unai Casillas Fernández Date and place of birth: Madrid, 1988. August 1 Occupation: University of Madrid, Iker Unai involves claims that Barcelona fan (smaller brother of the era are always asked to give her the players jerseys, which still has him), but also a fan of Real and his brother the same way.

post-43537-0-1445991434-84469_thumb.png

Grandparents

Paternal branch: Casillas & Eusebio Nicosia

Maternal branch: Juan Fernandez & Ana

Iker Casillas: "A long time ago that education has been lost"

23/01/11

The captain of Real Madrid and the Spanish national team is considered "a natural person, plain and simple"

MADRID-Iker Casillas (20-5-1981, Móstoles) is an example for youth. It is a compendium of sporting success, solidarity, tomorrow will be appointed goodwill ambassador of the UN, and charisma.

- What lies its charm?

-On being a natural, normal, simple, I also think it has to do with the environment in which you grew. I have the good fortune to stay here, at Real Madrid with my people, to be near my family, I am from Madrid, so I think I've grown up in the best possible environment. Man, everyone I can not liked, but hey, show me the way I am and I never wear a mask.

- Do you see that in this society are losing the values and young people now just think about being famous?

"Yes, emphatically. The strange thing is to see people trying to progress in school. Now I can devote to what?, Then out into realities, to go to a program to tell your personal experience, to speculate about someone. Today, the word makes me more grace is cooperative, the people who have not practiced the profession in the programs. We will have to make a new career to serve as a collaborator.

- How can we educate our children to redress this situation and have other ambitions?

"What I teach my children is respect for people maximum. I think there are essential values in life that should last, from as far as I can be foolish to cede the seat to an elderly person. What a look himself in the mirror and think 'I is that I am good people', I can have my mistakes, I can be selfish, spiteful, but in the end, you have to consider you good people, with my strengths and my mistakes, but I'm good people.

- Is being lost to education and respect?

"Very. With new technologies, if the Facebook, if the Tuenti YouTube, which everybody likes to hang exploits, so to speak, they do with older people and boast over. These are things that do not understand.

- Do you use Facebook or Twitter?

"Facebook had two or three years ago when it was not madness now, and I took it off. On a personal level I do not like, indeed, I think the essence is lost, you lose time getting to know people who do not know instead of learning more about you know.

- What values can you convey to people his age?

"Well, I think the sacrifice, honesty, honesty, and above all the sacrifice because people now stay with Iker Casillas is currently in the game, you see in the selection, but do not go to Iker Casillas, Like many other kids, had to come to Madrid Móstoles many times every day, when my parents had to spend a lot of money on gas or material.

- In what came to la Castellana car?

"In a 124.

"He sees the hopelessness of young people who do not know whether to study or get to work and start trading. What advice: try the sport, study or work?

"Of course I see it, I have friends ... I would advise them to consider having something to hold on. Football has to be a "hobby", a way of caring, which is a healthy thing.

"He thinks that the housing bubble is to blame for this crisis. It was not normal for house prices compared with the average salary of the Spanish.

"Without any doubt. It enriched a few and always the biggest beneficiaries were the rich.

"You, because it is a privilege, but have friends that have not been able to buy a house. It takes two and a half good salaries.

"Yes, indeed, I have them at my side. Man, it's hard because they are friends of yours for a lifetime, is not it, but I think sometimes with sacrifice and effort you might have your goal. Many times I talk to my friends, because here we are fortunate that the club gives us, well, we provided a car for a year, but I'm so happy, so happy and really, I have envy when I see a friend of mine with a salary of around 1,500 euros per month has a car and is slowly buying a house. There are people who have not been easy, since childhood I've been lucky to play in the Madrid and move a little in this world, but we must also commend those with nothing have started from scratch and created a life.

- Are the young people who find it more complicated by the crisis?

"No, I think young people, not serve them momentum. For those who really affects them is perhaps the generations of 70 and 80, which may well have started a business, has gone wrong and must restart. Those coming from behind you know what is, what is happening, they have more alternatives, may seek outlets in other ways.

- Do you think that youth are well prepared?

- Why? "For everything in general? Well, we all mature, broadly, ten years later than our parents.

- Is it healthy?

"Phew, I think every time you ban more things and people try to jump. Drugs, alcohol issue ... everything in general. As you put barriers at all in general gives us much more morbid love breaking them. Sometimes I am sure that, if legalized certain things will not bring much.

-Noted for its naturalness, but has recently given free rein to their feelings. Seeing a child mourn as tears started us all.

"What happens is that many sensations. Who would tell Maria del Carmen Fernández day he had to give birth to a big head of 3.800 kilos that child would lift the World Cup? I now I can remove like football used to have this obsession of why Spain was not able to be and when you get it ... Buf. I've excited when I won the sub'15, the sub'16, when I won the first "Champions" when I won a League, they are feelings that I have deep inside. I like what I do, I like my job ...

"But mourn that way ...

"It was a relief, for everything, I think people in this country is very unfair. We, and I am the first, very vanes. In Spain we are used sticks to beat people, I think we are envious. We like to come, but if you've had your moment of glory, let descuajeringarlo.

"The kiss with Sarah also made us proud, drew applause, even the princes.

"Yeah, well, because they were next door, saw him in person, right? He joined all the time with all the tension, with all the anger at what you were listening and looked. I am an athlete I am not a person of heart, I have created me as well, but hey, I have to live with it ... Especially for her, that he catches more than new ones. I think people love to roll one's personal and do not harm anyone.

- What do you think of retirement at 67 years and the uncertainty of pensions?

-Delayed two years to people who has worked many years is not normal nor logical. At 65 years one has worked all his life, as far as it goes, have a peaceful retirement, no fuss in the head by one thing or another. Of course we are all concerned that tomorrow may not have pensions.

- What about the smoking ban?

"Great, I'm happy, I'm sorry, really, for people who smoke, but I understand why I can not stand the smoke.

"But many people will be unemployed.

"Nah, it's just until we get used. If you say you can not smoke in places they go out into the street and hear, first, much better because they will win are those of the stoves. They've already done the business.

"But then came the noise complaints.

"Well, if you forbid something have to do something for people who also enjoy otherwise.

- How you invest your money?

"I think it's best to invest in brick. Everyone his hard-earned money and I've always been very conservative, I do not like playing it because it is a very serious thing. My 'broker' and my manager was my mother.

- For when a parent? Is babysitter?

"Before no, now I will give the vein, I go out ...

- Is it religious?

"I'm not baptized and have made the communion, to be my choice. My mother told me that if one day I wanted to marry in church or my wife wanted, just had to be baptized and that's it, nothing happens.

"My kids show respect"

Iker Casillas is the first of the 50 most charismatic young Spanish and copies elected by reason as most important asset of the International Youth Year of the UN, tomorrow will be appointed ambassador of goodwill.

Would you overwhelm the "paparazzi"?

- "Much, I really try to understand their work and talk to them. I've always shown as a public figure and they tell me is that I'm famous. " No, I say, I'm not famous, I'm an athlete, famous is something else. Are every day if you leave home and go in his pajamas to put the rubbish, if one day you nose itches and you stick your finger where you should not, if you scratch one day where you should not ... I used to leave the house looking in the mirror on all sides. "

"I do feel a criminal"

"Now I look like a criminal. I have the feeling that someone was watching me and I will hunt. I thought about doing a documentary for people to know what that is. Everyone knows where I live and let's remember what happened to John Lennon ... One day a madman you out a gun. Do not know where this will go, it's a shame. You can go by, you can put your hand, jump traffic lights, you will make the jump ... Chico, one day you will appear in a ditch! If they are paparazzi, I take pictures when I did not realize, I have already assumed, but not so. "

bb33ba1ebb7f.jpg