Bellazon

Scarlett Johansson
Thumbnail

K_L

Mmm, a pity, I still want to see it though..

The guy looks nice to me :) how's her next movie called?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to see it anyway, and see if I can keep my eye on Scarlett and Ewan instead of Michael Bay's explosions...

I can't view the pictures, but it looks like it's from Match Point, Woody Allen's next movie which opens at Christmas. In that case, the guy would be Jonathan Rhys-Meyers or Matthew Goode

Mmm, a pity, I still want to see it though..

The guy looks nice to me :) how's her next movie called?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going to see it anyway, and see if I can keep my eye on Scarlett and Ewan instead of Michael Bay's explosions...

I can't view the pictures, but it looks like it's from Match Point, Woody Allen's next movie which opens at Christmas. In that case, the guy would be Jonathan Rhys-Meyers or Matthew Goode

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love Woody :) , and the guy on the pic looks like Jonathan Rhys- Meyers to me, thanks for helping me out.

And thank you for that vid, Balisani. Scarlett is just wonderfull. It surprises me she doesn't have a lot female fans here..

I love Woody :) , and the guy on the pic looks like Jonathan Rhys- Meyers to me, thanks for helping me out.

And thank you for that vid, Balisani. Scarlett is just wonderfull. It surprises me she doesn't have a lot female fans here..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem. That's what movie geeks are supposed to do