Bellazon

Megan Ewing

I just finished my tests so I can finish up with my little week of "Exile" to catch up with the web! :drool: I'm probably going to have to go through this again on Finals week... but anyway, I'll worry about that later! :laugh:

Nina, I received your package today! :drool: The magazine is lovely... and your note was wnderful! I'm going to give a private message to you right now so we can talk some more. And of course, I need to send you a Christmas Card very soon! :fun:

Dan6er0us and Zara, if you're still there ;)... Megan has recently made MeganEwing.net's (Trimalynn's very well-worked-on baby :wub: ) her official website! She's posted a message there recently for us fans, will be giving

And Trimalynn... have you received any care packages from Megan that will go up soon? I can't WAIT for that to happen! :fun:

Anyway, happy thanksgiving everyone! I hope you end up going to many turkey dinners and if we all don't gain an extra 5+ pounds of blubber my Monday, I'll be very, VERY disappointed! :p

Awesome work, Persuazn! I want to take the 1st one after I come back from break. :wub:

And Sara, it's good to see you here again! I have a maybe-Justin ad to show you too... it might be him, it might not... well, I'll post it in his thread! :blush:

when i see interessant and cute things...i like write here...

but u are disappeared! <_<

ok

I will wait this ad ;)

by the way

thanks...

but u no sent to me any email?

many time that i no receive your notice!

I hope that you are fine

kisses

Edited by Sara_Aubry

Zara, I love your sig! Did you make it yourself?

Anyway, here's Megan's Official Model Mayhem Profile. It seems like Megan's weirdo stalker "Justin Tyme" is still going around trying to convince people he/she is Megan. God, some people never learn to leave well enough alone. <_<

But there's a lot of other fun pieces of info. Who knew Megan's first paid work was Abercrombie and Fitch? Or that she hates runway (has she done any besides the Guess Anniversery show?) and wants to be back in front of the camera? I'm sure it misses her too. ;)

Zara, I love your sig! Did you make it yourself?

Anyway, here's Megan's Official Model Mayhem Profile. It seems like Megan's weirdo stalker "Justin Tyme" is still going around trying to convince people he/she is Megan. God, some people never learn to leave well enough alone. <_<

But there's a lot of other fun pieces of info. Who knew Megan's first paid work was Abercrombie and Fitch? Or that she hates runway (has she done any besides the Guess Anniversery show?) and wants to be back in front of the camera? I'm sure it misses her too. ;)

"jusin"= :cry:

hehe thanx this was made By Alex :wub:

@dangerous...hey my metabolism is just like you..i never gain weight no matter what i eat and how much :laugh:

can some1 air brush dis pic for me to make it look like d one on d right...coz i prefer d one on d right but its like only half so i decided to stick it with d full one but i dun know how to airbrush stuff...anywayz if u have a ready made one den just send me dat!!

Ummmmm... sorry but what?

(And former Chilaxers, was I that hard to understand in the early days of that site?! :p )