Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Could it be that Megan's career was choked off because Megan didn't WANT to continue with it?

That could very well be. With how big she was for years, the huge campaigns she did, how could she just go away? Maybe after the baby she just decided her priority was that. Because plenty of models continue work after having a child.

Guest Michelle
That could very well be.  With how big she was for years, the huge campaigns she did, how could she just go away?  Maybe after the baby she just decided her priority was that.  Because plenty of models continue work after having a child.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that a confirmation?!!!

Wow... if Megan has a baby she'd be a lot younger than when I had mine. Still, it's true... after you have a baby everything changes for you. Maybe she wants to stay home with the baby (is it still a baby? isn't it a bit older by now? maybe 2-4 years old?) and work later or something like that...

Guest Michelle

Can I just say I love the new pictures? Gosh, thanks for going through all the trouble of scanning them all at once... I rarely ever scan things-- even things I know other people will like-- because doing it is so much trouble! :laugh:

Guest Michelle
Crap.  See that pic?  See the last image on the right??

We don't have that.  Nor have I ever seen it.  But it's Megan.  Remember FF on chilax how someone said they saw this ad at their store and had never seen it before??  Or in another country or something.  We have to find it somehow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH by the way, I've seen the picture of Megan with glasses that you are describing, though I've never been on Chilax. They took it down from the Guess stores nearby ages ago, but I remember it because it was one of the first times I noticed Megan.

(Adriana's pictures were up then too, but I don't like her at all. Please don't crucify me! :laugh:)

Anyway, it was a really beautiful picture. She had cat-eye glasses on and I think her hair was up. It was very chic. Didn't it make it into the enormous number of Guess catalogs and paper media? Odd...

Guest Michelle

Your banner is very cool, xotic_style! I like almot all the girls in it. :)

I don't really like the La Perla pictures however. Am I the only one? You can't see Megan's adorable freckles in them, and she looks very... not to be rude but... whorey. The sort of expensive whore that costs a couple thousand a night, sure, but still whore-y.

I do like the face shot of her in the rainbow halter top however. Wasn't that a nipple shot too? :laugh:

Guest Michelle

That picture from Glamour Germany is very pretty! Does that mean that Megan is still working overseas? Do you know, Funnyfan? Sara? Trimalynn?

I think the last time Megan worked STEADILY was probably in 2003... we have a bunch of catalog pictures from Germany (Otto) and England (Freeman's of London), and there are probably loads more European catalogs she appeared in that we haven't gotten a hold of. :(

Well Maxim and such magazines definitely boost a start-up model's career. Big exposure, many people see her in it, including possible customers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, you are definitely right that being a Maxim cover girl 3X (and appearing on god knows how many men's magazines wearing underwear, lingerie, or see-through clothing. :laugh:

Of course, what KIND of name she might have made is a different matter. I don't know if she'll appear on the cover of Vogue or Elle or anything like that anytime soon. :p

In any case, Kim seems far, far, far more exhibitionistic and ready to appear on camera than Megan does... which could also account for why she went further in her career and is now trying to be a movie star. Good luck to her on that. I like her and think she's adorable on camera but she overacts like CRAZY when "in character"-- which is odd, since she's quite naturalistic when just being herself. :blink:

I'm a big fan of Megan, i find her the most beautiful girl i've seen and i'm very sad she's not in the business now.

But i guess there is something strange she vanish so suddenly.. She was a big hope for model agency and a great future in front of herself - why she desided to not take it? Ok, i can imagine some very moral character etc. But i must ask...

Is she alive generally?...

:(

Guest Michelle
I'm a big fan of Megan, i find her the most beautiful girl i've seen and i'm very sad she's not in the business now.

But i guess there is something strange she vanish so suddenly.. She was a big hope for model agency and a great future in front of herself - why she desided to not take it? Ok, i can imagine some very moral character etc. But i must ask...

Is she alive generally?...

:(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am quite sure that dead models are not listed with ANY agencies. :blink:

That said... if Megan really did have a baby (if Trimalynn says it, I believe her-- the personal pictures of Megan must have come from at least a friend!) I can understand why she might want to leave the business. Children change you a great deal. And in any case, the modeling industry is a very difficult one since models are always moving and relocating and struggling to find jobs. I can understand why Megan might not want to be a "model mom" at all.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too keen on staying in that industry when I have a baby to raise at such a young age. The baby would be around 2 now I believe.

Megan always said she didn't like the way people in the industry talked about her like she wasn't there, and it probably didn't do great things for self esteem. And she's a sweet girl from such a small little town. I don't doubt that modeling was very exciting for her, but I bet once she had the baby, everything, her goals and all, just changed.