Bellazon

Megan Ewing

FunnyFan, I tried to dl the whole vid 2 times, but the dl stopped both times around 180MB.

Would you please upload Megan's parts only? If there is anything else like  15:35-17:00 which is only about her.

That is the part I uploaded in my previous post.

You can use:

http://www.virtualdub.org/

to cut the vid. That's what I used too.

Contact me if you have questions!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you guys want only the Megan part, I'd reccomend you go to MeganEwing.net and downloading the special, Megan-only version there! There are tons of other cool Megan videos as well. :drool:

Also, I'll be happy to reupload the whole vid for people... but can someone please point out a video upload place that WON'T run out as quickly as YouSendIt.com does? Please?! :blush:

well it's not megan ewing

unless she had reconstructive facial surgery and got a whole new ear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gasp! Maybe that's why she's been out of commission for so long! :p

Anyway, this is pretty cool-- an icon contest with Megan entries on LJ! I need to ask them if I can snatch up a few for myself. :wub:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/model...ntest/4203.html

She looks either really sunburnt or really drunk in that red photo. But I like it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: Woah, didn't know you were into THAT sort of thing, FBM. Maybe it's a new kink on the 'net?

Anyway, that's more the result of a wonky scan than anything else. She looks much, much HOTTER in a larger version, courtesy of (who else?!) Trimalynn. :drool:

post-133-1116928222_thumb.jpg

Guest nina
The "Personal" section at MeganEwing.net will be opening very very soon  :bounce: <-- me bouncing with excitement.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG Trimalynn, you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to that!!! You're absolutely fab girl!:heart:

OMG Trimalynn, you have no idea how much I've been looking forward to that!!! You're absolutely fab girl!:heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I second this. I knew you gave us a teaser pic of Megan in HS a while back... can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Guest Guest
Okay guys, posted :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I already posted something in the Me.net guestbook but I'm just SO happy the now!!!

Thank you Trimalynn! Thank you thank you thank you!!! :wub:

OMG I was just at the me.net site and I saw the personals. Thank you guys sooo much for putting the pics up! They are so adorable. I can't beleive how pretty she was, even in middle school when most teenagers are going through their "akward" stage! She looks like she is in her 20's in some of those pics. Amazing! Once again thanks for the letting us have the oppurtunity to open the cover of Megan's 'yearbook'! :heart: :heart: :fun:

Guest Guest
I finished scanning the Love Story catalog.  I'm uploading now, post to come soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Suddenly, things just seem a whole lot... PERKIER. :p