Bellazon

Megan Ewing

ah..the book that i have is an ALMANACCO

with all best girls around the world

and another one that i not remember if is a book or a magazine with a megan's cover

If your friend sells good Megan stuff on Ebay, I might end up the buyer! :laugh:

:blush:

for now this

http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZsara7283

this is some book that i have duble

my friend i don't know...for now i know that he have GQ with megan...i dont know if have other to sell

ARTICLE ON GQ BOOK

le foto pubblicate su GQhanno fatto venire il mal di testa a molti.

proprio come i giganteschi murales che la ritraggono in tante città italiane.

il fiorellino che sbuca dallo sprofondo texano oggi guadagna 20 mila dollari a sfilata, frequenta rock'n roll stars e si permette di snobbare prestigiosi servizi fotografici per non ritardare la laurea in architettura.

gqott0034oz.th.jpg

Thanks for the gorgeous scans, Sara! :wub:

And am I reading the caption right when it says that Megan's Guess ads used to cause automobile accidents in Italy?! :o

Also, again, it puts down Megan's Italian agency as FLash. Sara, would it be too much to ask of you to call the agency and ask if Megan is still with them...??? :blush:

ARTICLE ON GQ BOOK

le foto pubblicate su GQhanno fatto venire il mal di testa a molti.

proprio come i giganteschi murales  che la ritraggono in tante città italiane.

il fiorellino che sbuca dallo sprofondo texano oggi guadagna 20 mila dollari a sfilata, frequenta rock'n roll stars e si permette di snobbare prestigiosi servizi fotografici per non ritardare la laurea in architettura.

Hmmm... trying to VERY roughly translate taht from what I know of French and Spanish (which is to say, not much! :laugh: )... the article is saying:

1. Megan has been featured in gigantic "murales" (Guess ads?) in Italian cities.

2. She is a beautiful texan who makes $20,000 dollars per campaign.

(Hmm... she's done 6 campaigns with Guess... so she made $120,000 from them! Wonder how much that is AFTER taxes...?)

3. She visits a lot of rock stars. (Didn't she say she usedto have a crush on Fred Durst? Hope that didn't survive his skanky recent sex tape! :o

And anyway, KIM SMITH is the one who met him. :laugh: )

4. She wants to get a degree in architeture (though I heard her say before that she wants to go into interior designing.) Good luck to her. :)

gqott0034oz.th.jpg

And am I reading the caption right when it says that Megan's Guess ads used to cause automobile accidents in Italy?! :o

Also, again, it puts down Megan's Italian agency as FLash. Sara, would it be too much to ask of you to call the agency and ask if Megan is still with them...??? :blush:

....when you have said to me the agencies i have call the same day!!!

but she not have this agency!!! sorry...i have call much agencies...to know this...but i not have found her...

eheheh accidents in italy for megan??? eheheh...i don't know...maybe...the man is crazy here for her :D

again in street you can see pics of megan

is hard to translate...

$20,000dollars is for runways no campaigns

for the collection she have more money :D

the translate is....

the photos published on GQ have made to come badly of head to many people. just like the gigantic murales that show her in many Italian cities. 'fiorellino'(is little flower..) that 'sbuca'(she comes) from texas...she today earns 20000 dollars to runways, attends rock' n roll stars and it is allowed to refuse (snobbare is a CHIC way to refuse something...a few negative word in italy for sophisticate person)prestigious photographic services for not to delay the bachelor in architecture.

i hope that you can understand my translation...

is good this book...

very very beautiful!

is hard to translate...

$20,000dollars is for runways no campaigns

for the collection she have more money :D

the translate is....

the photos published on GQ have made to come badly of head to many people. just like the gigantic murales that show her in many Italian cities. 'fiorellino'(is little flower..) that 'sbuca'(she comes) from texas...she today earns 20000 dollars to runways, attends rock' n roll stars and it is allowed to refuse (snobbare is a CHIC way to refuse something...a few negative word in italy for sophisticate person)prestigious photographic services for not to delay the bachelor in architecture.

i hope that you can understand my translation...

is good this book...

very very beautiful!

You know... I keep hearing from Italian magazines (like Italian GQ) that Megan has done a lot of runway, but I still can't believe it. I've never even heard or seen her do ANY runway, except for Guess... She's not really a runway type model, anyway. She's considered too "big" for it, most likely. :rolleyes:

And "Fiorellino" is such a cute nickname for Megan! :wub:

She wants to go for a Bachelors in Architecture? That's ambitious! I wonder how her grades were in high school? I know she finished it with a private tutor for a while because she was outside Texas so often due to her work. I'm pretty sure she graduated High school, though.

And I see you got a few bids on the book too! Good luck selling it! ;)

gqott0034oz.th.jpg

....when you have said to me the agencies i have call the same day!!!

but she not have this agency!!! sorry...i have call much agencies...to know this...but i not have found her...

eheheh accidents in italy for megan??? eheheh...i don't know...maybe...the man is crazy here for her :D

again in street you can see pics of megan

She's not with Flash in Italy anymore? Pity... well, at least she has Clipse and Marilyn NYC in the US. And thanks for finding all the information for us! I hope we didn't trouble you. :)

And I can easily believe Italian men love her! :laugh: She seems to be much more popular in Italy than in the US, actually. Well, she did do the La Perla ads there! :evil:

Hey, I just got confirmation from the seller that the black-and-white ad at the bottom is a Andrew Marc ad, which is strange, since I don't think Megan has ever done them. (Though I've seen look-alike-Kim-Smith in them in the past!)

Well... with any luck, we'll get a scan and see if that's her or not... :blush:

Hey, I just got confirmation from the seller that the black-and-white ad at the bottom is a Andrew Marc ad, which is strange, since I don't think Megan has ever done them. (Though I've seen look-alike-Kim-Smith in them in the past!)

Well... with any luck, we'll get a scan and see if that's her or not...  :blush:

but it is the pic from the season spring summer 2004 no?

i have one with the same clothes...and not is megan...

but i will search in my andrew marc archive...

but..looking the pic(very bad quality)i can see that she is not megan...(my opinion)

FF I don't think Megan ever did Andrew Marc either. I have seen Josie Maran, Kim Smith, Lujan Fernandez, Estella Warren, Chandra North and recently Marissa Miller in them but never Megan. I searched on BWGreyScale for Andrew Marc ads, and there was a pic of an unidentified model who could be mistaken for Megan. the pose is not the same as the one in the Ebay scan, but maybe they belonged to the same ad campaign, with the same model, and the seller is getting this model (whoever she is!) mixed up w/Megan.

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/adimg04/adv_1951.JPG

here is the URL for BWGreyScale if you ever want to search for n-e-thing:

http://www.bwgreyscale.com :)

:(

I asked the seller to give me the date of the Andrew Marc ad with Megan in it, and he said it was from 1996. In 1996, Megan was... 11 years old. And I don't think Andrew Marc ads are for the kiddie crowd. So no... it's definitly not her on the ads. :/

He also gave me a pic. It's definitely not Megan... totally different face and looks nowhere near 11. So, yeah, we're out of luck here. :(