Bellazon

Ralph Fiennes
Thumbnail

Caroline

ralphfiennes98iz7.jpg

(Info from "Wikipedia")

Personal life

Born in 1962 in Suffolk, England to photographer Mark Fiennes and novelist Jennifer Lash, Ralph Fiennes is a cousin of the adventurer Sir Ranulph Fiennes and an eighth cousin of the Prince of Wales.

The eldest of six children, he was raised a Roman Catholic. The actor Joseph Fiennes (Shakespeare in Love, Luther) is his brother. His sister Martha works as a director (in her film Onegin, he acted the title role). His brother, Magnus Fiennes is a composer. His other sister, Sophie Fiennes is also a filmmaker. His other brother, Jacob Fiennes is a conservationist. His foster brother, Michael Emery, is an archaeologist.

The Fiennes family moved to Ireland in 1973, living in West Cork and County Kilkenny for some years, where Fiennes and his siblings were home schooled. They moved to Salisbury in England where Ralph finished his schooling before attending Chelsea College of Art.

He married actress Alex Kingston (Dr. Corday from ER) in 1993, but they divorced in 1997. In 1995, he started dating Francesca Annis, his much-older (18 years) co-star in Hamlet. In February 2006, the couple separated. This came after tabloid reports that said Fiennes had had an affair.

Career

Fiennes trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and then joined the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1988. He is the only actor ever to have won a Tony Award for playing Hamlet on Broadway. In 2001, Fiennes received the William Shakespeare Award from the Shakespeare Theatre in Washington, D.C.

Fiennes made his film debut in 1992 as Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights opposite Juliette Binoche. But it was in the following year that he became known internationally, portraying the amoral Nazi concentration camp commandant Amon G

i absolutely love him,he s one of the hottest magentic actors i ve seen

Thankyou for starting this thread!

You're welcome. Thank you very much for cooperating !! :hug:

No worries!I have some pictures,but i dont no how to post them in thumbnail? <_<

whitecountessmagazinetvjq8.jpg

Yummy !!! I wish I was a piano :shifty:

if the pics are in your computer, you have to go to what's behind this box in which you are typing

(File Attachments

Global Space Left: unlimited space )

once there, pick the picture (one at a time) and click on "add this attachment". Let's see if it works :)