Bellazon

Whatcha gonna do on New Year's Eve?

Headhuntaz

I'll be together with my boyfriend, surely we'll go to a party or stuff, although I'm not sure to which one (there are always a few here). But i think it'll be fine, with drinking a bit, watching the fireworks and kissing at midnight :D

which one means...... boyfriend or party? :cain:

I'll be together with my boyfriend, surely we'll go to a party or stuff, although I'm not sure to which one (there are always a few here). But i think it'll be fine, with drinking a bit, watching the fireworks and kissing at midnight :D

:rofl: i have plenty of bfs :ninja:

:laugh:

HAHAHAHA! :laugh:

well i'll be with my family when time changes but then i'm going to a party with my friends!

it's going to be one of the best new year's eve!it's the first time all of my friends will be together!

can't wait :fun: