Bellazon

Estelle Lefébure

Guest lisa1

A HUGE THANKS to everyone who's been contributing to posting these gorgeous pix of Estelle. I wanted to post some from my collection but can't find the CD that contains all the scans I have from collecting Estelle since 1989. I had saved all the Victoria's Secrets and JCrews but can't find all that anymore. I'm so glad to see some of these images resurface for the first time in years and thank you everyone for taking the time to post these great pix of Estelle! One of my all time favorite pix of her is from the North Beach Leather campaign she did with Tatiana Patitz and Christi Turlington (I think Cindy Crawford was part of that ad compaign too if I'm correct - I must say North Beach Leather must have had some major budget using the 4 biggest supers of their day). Anyway that pic is of her by herself wearing a blue leather jacket, she's very young, her cheekbones are incredible in that pic and the blond bangs are very cute. Anyone has that one please post. Thanks. Sorry I'm always so wordy!

A HUGE THANKS to everyone who's been contributing to posting these gorgeous pix of Estelle. I wanted to post some from my collection but can't find the CD that contains all the scans I have from collecting Estelle since 1989. I had saved all the Victoria's Secrets and JCrews but can't find all that anymore. I'm so glad to see some of these images resurface for the first time in years and thank you everyone for taking the time to post these great pix of Estelle! One of my all time favorite pix of her is from the North Beach Leather campaign she did with Tatiana Patitz and Christi Turlington (I think Cindy Crawford was part of that ad compaign too if I'm correct - I must say North Beach Leather must have had some major budget using the 4 biggest supers of their day). Anyway that pic is of her by herself wearing a blue leather jacket, she's very young, her cheekbones are incredible in that pic and the blond bangs are very cute. Anyone has that one please post. Thanks. Sorry I'm always so wordy!
estelle_black.jpg