Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 minutes ago, Piuma said:

Of all the people in the show business she could have been involved with🙄
Even worst if it's just a stunt, not something like that from someone like her!

Really disappointed, i think i'm gonna take an indefinite leave of absence...

Do you have proof that it's true or that it is PR?

2 hours ago, Peanutsauce said:

Do you have proof that it's true or that it is PR?

Considering the shitload of articles i've seen with quotes from sorces talking about their involvement (some even suggesting it's designed to promote and sell his garbage), it's one of the 2 things. At very least someone worked to put the story in the gossip news and spread the rumor.

1 hour ago, Piuma said:

Considering the shitload of articles i've seen this morning with quotes from sorces talking about their involvement (some even suggesting it's designed to promote and sell his garbage), it's one of the 2 things. At very least someone worked to put the story in the gossip news and spread the rumor.

And since when is tabloid gossip the gospel? This is a nonsense story generated by media outlets for clicks on their webpages. That's it. I doubt even candice or kanye are behind it. There's really nothing to back it up.

5 minutes ago, kendraatje said:

image.thumb.jpeg.86d65b6f59026d9332df6037f5da1142.jpeg

Isn't this from the same Yeezy show that many people were invited to? And Candice went bc she's the face of the campaign. I also see someone sitting between them and them not really paying attention to each other but yeah 'let's use an ill placed picture that makes it look like they're sitting next to each other to fill column inches and get clicks on our pages' - the guiding motto of tabloids to thrive since the 60s 😂 Be real for a moment...

2 hours ago, Piuma said:

Considering the shitload of articles i've seen with quotes from sorces talking about their involvement (some even suggesting it's designed to promote and sell his garbage), it's one of the 2 things. At very least someone worked to put the story in the gossip news and spread the rumor.

I believe Kanye west team to sell this garbage and his fans. Ali (Candice manager) also has a tendency to do this shit. That’s what he did with Irina and Kanye he liked comments that were saying Irina and Kanye were dating. Irina is smart to change model agency and unfollowed Ali. In my opinion, yes Kanye seems interested in Candice, but I doubt the feeling is mutual. In hear recent interview (what’s home to you) she states that she’s picky with you she lets in. She also states she wants calmness and stress free people. Candice is not this dumb (at least I hope not) everyone sees that Kanye is a big ass walking red flag. I just hope once this campaign is over she distance herself from Kanye and Ali.

1 minute ago, Peanutsauce said:

Isn't this from the same Yeezy show that many people were invited to? And Candice went bc she's the face of the campaign. I also see someone sitting between them and them not really paying attention to each other but yeah 'let's use an ill placed picture that makes it look like they're sitting next to each other to fill column inches and get clicks on our pages' - the guiding motto of tabloids to thrive since the 60s 😂 Be real for a moment...

I agree lol. But they are sitting next to each other. But just look at her body language, she’s uncomfortable and looks like she doesn’t even want to be there. That’s not even flirting lol nor it looks like a “couple that’s in each other” Flirting and laughing was those pictures with Andres Velencoso in March.