Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 hours ago, Sunshiine said:

^ You're welcome! :D Kind of bummed that she's in the background like that though :/

Relax, in the next few days there are going to be more photos coming from this campaign, she will be in few more, she even has a solo shot apparently. 

8 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

Thanks @unali Tomorrow it is then :)

No problem! :D I asked this few times, but nobody answered, maybe you can help me! :D 

How many VS Swim covers Candy got? I always read that she has record amount of them in the row, but how many? :)

Thanks in advance! 

6 minutes ago, unali said:

No problem! :D I asked this few times, but nobody answered, maybe you can help me! :D 

How many VS Swim covers Candy got? I always read that she has record amount of them in the row, but how many? :)

Thanks in advance! 

i think 3 different years? hopefully that's correct!

16 minutes ago, unali said:

Apparently the plane that Candice wanted to took for Istanbul never took off because of the terrorist threats.

Some man said that they are trying to resolve situation, as soon as possible.

Newest update: Most likely she wont come, organizators can't guarantee her or anybody that comes safety, because these few days terrorist are threatening to attack Turkey, and especially Istanbul. 

Other article says that maybe even the whole show will be postponed or cancelled, because places where some event/show/concert is happening are at the highest risk for attack.

^ At the end of the runway models were holding signs Peace at home, peace in the world, as a sign of protest against terrorists, but unfortunately the whole show is probably going to be cancelled. 

Safety first, am I glad that queen Candy is ok! Hope that nothing will happen in Turkey!

^ My thoughts exactly, just I wouldn't call her new supreme, she is that long time ago! :)

Queen is leading the way and taking her place at front were she belongs! :)

She looks so stunning, she somehow managed to look elegant and beautiful even in that cheap clothes.

Some of the girls didn't achieved that in this photo.