Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hey,Im new here but totally obsessed with Candice so should be fine :Angel: I was just wondering how do you like her better? I mean ,you probably know most of her photoshoots,candids and stuff...And I know she does work out quite often but.. In some of them, she has her nice booty and then she doesn't.Like the candids with Hermann on the beach,there's a difference and her weight is not quite the same,I can tell :hehe: See she's my favourite model because Im not insecure anymore,because of her...I'm 17 and have exactly the same body type with the really tiny waist, long gangly legs,I'm 5'9.. If I lose weight my body looks like the photos with her bf but now I am... for my bones it's 53 kilos,I don't know her bones :blush: ...I have this booty which I'm not sure boys like? It's exactly like the one she has but some people say hers is big or something. So please tell me how do you like her.. Sorry for asking :(