Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Does anyone have a complete archive of all VS images (the ones that start with V followed by 6 digits), and can you upload them in a zip file or a torrent perhaps?

I've downloaded all existing images from multiple models' threads (Candice, Elsa, Taylor etc.) but a lot of the older pics were hosted on sites that went down permanently.

2 hours ago, oenwolf said:

Does anyone have a complete archive of all VS images (the ones that start with V followed by 6 digits), and can you upload them in a zip file or a torrent perhaps?

I've downloaded all existing images from multiple models' threads (Candice, Elsa, Taylor etc.) but a lot of the older pics were hosted on sites that went down permanently.

It would be great to have these for every VS model

2 hours ago, oenwolf said:

LOL... can anyone spend hours uploading collections of 1,000-10,000 images somewhere so I can see them all since I didn't get them before and couldn't get them now

honestly it amazes me people like you exist and think that anyone would go through all this trouble, spend all this time for free, to please people they've never met on a forum... especially one with all of 4 posts here with at least 1 of those posts asking this... takes a lot of nerve IMHO and I didn't even get into the fact you didn't even bother to say "please"