Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

17 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I bet you didn't even saw her amfAR look, or the Ralph Lauren runway look.

I didn't but I' about to go look..I don't know if this is going to be a good thing or not LOL

ok Amfar look- LOL :rofl: wtf is that bow?? She looks gorgeous, like really good. Her complexion, hair, makeup...it's all good, nice and simple. I like that look on her because she is so naturally gorgeous....but the dress? Well from the front it looked cute but that bow looks like it belongs on someone's back in the PINK section of the VSFS. not cute. 

Ralph Lauren- NOPE none of it. it's not her fault the makeup/hair is ugly and so is the outfit, but this is definitely a no for me. 

7 minutes ago, bump said:

I didn't but I' about to go look..I don't know if this is going to be a good thing or not LOL

ok Amfar look- LOL :rofl: wtf is that bow?? She looks gorgeous, like really good. Her complexion, hair, makeup...it's all good, nice and simple. I like that look on her because she is so naturally gorgeous....but the dress? Well from the front it looked cute but that bow looks like it belongs on someone's back in the PINK section of the VSFS. not cute. 

Ralph Lauren- NOPE none of it. it's not her fault the makeup/hair is ugly and so is the outfit, but this is definitely a no for me. 

TAKE IT BACK, YOU TASTELES INDIVIDUAL.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

TAKE IT BACK, YOU TASTELES INDIVIDUAL.

LOL :rofl: 

I probably should've mentioned that I am severely lacking in fashion sense/ trends...I wear black band shirts and tight pants and boots daily...and maybe a hoodie if it's cold. 

I can barely dress myself so I'm not surprised I think so many fashion world things are ugly LOL 

but Candice looks good so there's that