Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Confirmation from Ed himself via his IG; Candice indeed won't be in the holiday commercial because she wasn't there. So also no editting of her apart in it or something. It's kinda sad :( still can't believe she missed the whole Rome thing...

https://www.instagram.com/p/-7UN4WLEBB/?taken-by=angelzswanepoel

23 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

Confirmation from Ed himself via his IG; Candice indeed won't be in the holiday commercial because she wasn't there. So also no editting of her apart in it or something. It's kinda sad :( still can't believe she missed the whole Rome thing...

https://www.instagram.com/p/-7UN4WLEBB/?taken-by=angelzswanepoel

When I read this I thought Ed had confirmed that candice was leaving vs and my heart skipped a beat or two :rofl:

Well we kinda knew that was coming. It was pretty obvious they weren't gonna include some crazy montage just to fit her in, mainly because they probably have tons of photage since they had all of the girls there. She had the fragrance solo commercial, though and it was beautiful :)

Also, we don't know how much of her we're gonna see in the VSFS yet! They could have easily build an entire segment about her like they did in 2012 or about her opening outfit like they did last year for Fairytales. Let's just wait and see!

It's really sad that they wouldn't include her in this holidays commercial, because i know there are various ways to insert Candice on it ,also if she wasn’t in Rome when they recorded everything, maybe simply they won't her on it........this really disappoint me 

OoArxi7.jpg

2 hours ago, Schemer said:

I don't think you understand how expensive these commercials are. You can't simply "insert" a missing model.

I worked on this type of things i mean like video,audio and other things like this ,so i know this aren't soooo expensive as you think ,there are many ways to insert also a little part or more big on a video commercial already recorded.This is my opinion :Danyway Candice for me are still one of the much know models who represent Victoria's Secret label all over the world and plus VS haven't problem about money really.If i was Ed i would make everything to record Candice video to be insert on the vs holydays commercial.

Just now, Max1276 said:

I worked on this type of things i mena video,audio and other things like this so i know this aren't soooo expensive as you think ,there are many ways to insert also a little part or more big on a video commercial already recorded.This is my opinion :D

I am absolutely convinced that you have never worked on something as big as Michael Bay's shoot. So no, there are no ways to build another set, probably several sets that are similar to those from Rome, get the entire crew back including Bay who is probably on tight schedule and pull it all off.

It's her fault, it happened, no big deal...she'll be in the next commercial.

7 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I am absolutely convinced that you have never worked on something as big as Michael Bay's shoot. So no, there are no ways to build another set, probably several sets that are similar to those from Rome, get the entire crew back including Bay who is probably on tight schedule and pull it all off.

It's her fault, it happened, no big deal...she'll be in the next commercial.

Just to be clear today you can recreate exactly what you whant using a blue screen and a pc and you not need Bay to be present and record ,i know exactly about what im saying,believe me or not i worked on a computer graphics industry and i know this will be possible and is not sooooo expensive as made a complete cinematographic set or hollywoood set.