Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I see it's MERPER complaining again.

Hey MERPER. Remember that time over at Phun (like a week ago) That you called David Bellemere an "artsy fartsy" photographer because of his Candice pics. Yeah, good times. Do you enjoy waking up everyday hating the world? lol

At least wait until some HQ pics of her outfits come out before making conclusions.You guys are silly.

It's a forum I will saying what I feel. I'm entitled to my opinion. Don't like it, feel free to block me or ignore me.

I'm not breaking any rules, I am not being rude or using expletives and I never slam Candice at all.

Living in a fake world where everyone has to be 100% positive 100% of the time is unrealistic. Not all people like everything. Get over it.

It's a forum, people come and discuss things and voice opinions. You all have the ability to scroll right past things you don't like and not comment. It's pretty simple, really.

And yes, I "hate" everything about the world because I complained about the use of black and white in 1 photo and 1 of her VSFS outfits. So, I obviously hate everything in the world.