Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Not gonna lie, compared to the shots of other girls that we got today, I find these pics of Candy a bit underwhelming. :/

What shots are you referring to? :)

Elsa's, JoJo's and Sara's.

IMO, although lingerie gave Candice is disappointing compared to that of Elsa, Sara and Josephine a point of view, pose, eye, body, Candice outperforms widely and that it's the most important :heart:

But I really don't understand VS,the "old" angels have almost disappeared from set, commercial, photoshoot, instagram ... This is disappointing.

Lack more than Elsa has the FB this year ahaha BIG JOKE

Not gonna lie, compared to the shots of other girls that we got today, I find these pics of Candy a bit underwhelming. :/

I have to agree with you. As I was uploading photos on IG, I kept waiting to see if more of Candice would appear, but that was it.

I would've loved to see Candice wearing what Elsa or Sara are wearing. The lingerie on Candice looks like it's for Body by Victoria.

The photos are great nonetheless. :chicken: :chicken: I totally see this

V449975.jpg

or one of Sara's photos being the next catalog cover

What's In My Bag: Candice Swanepoel

For Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel, jet-setting is a way of life. “I have a lot of old boarding passes just randomly in there,” the 26-year-old South African beauty, who has graced the covers of magazines in more than a dozen countries, says of her Alexander Wang tote. “I also have pesos From Mexico and reals from Brazil. I need to do a clear-out!” The trilingual star, (dating Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli) empties her purse for Us

Shady Lady

“I have a sunglasses obsession. I have to look the other way when I walk past a Sunglass Hut! I’m a big fan of Ray-Ban, and my new favorite pair are Miu Miu.”

Finishing Touches

“Max Factor mascara has a great wand that is not too clumpy but it gets a lot of volume. And Almay’s lip-to-cheek stick is amazing because I don’t need to have a separate brush. It’s all about keeping it minimal.” 

post-89151-0-1446063987-52045_thumb.jpg
Candice Swanepoel 
Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images

Stamped Out

“I carry two South African passports because one is full, but it still has all my visas in it.”

Heaven-Scent

“I always need a fragrance, so I keep a little travel Victoria’s Secret Bombshell perfume.”

Cocoa Power

“I don’t really have a sweet tooth at all, but when it’s that time of the month I crave mint chocolate bars like a fiend! I keep a big bar to nibble on.”

More of what’s in Swanepoel’s bag: black Prada wallet, Victoria Secret Angel card, African beaded keychain, MacBook Air, rose gold Bose earphones, phone charger, iPhone 6 Plus, rose gold Moshi iPhone case, emergency makeup bag, Max Factor Mascara, California Mango cuticle oil, Biotherm moisturizing serum, “The Four Agreements,” Trident gum, almonds, tie-dye scarf, socks, aspirin, and mini Scope mouthwash.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/whats-in-my-bag-candice-swanepoel-201546#ixzz3cBAdDIXv  

Of the new series that came out, Candice looks best of all, best body and face :heart: only thing compared to the others is that the lingerie is plain. Lingerie of the others is much more sexier. Shame they didn't let Candice wear and showed it, she would killed it. That's VS fault not Candice, Candice looking gorgeous as ever. Body is in top shape!

Candice is working less and less for VS. So upcoming work from them of her will be like this... Elsa is the new Candice as in how much she works for them, almost everyday shooting mainline and VSX. I'm dissapointed Candy is working less for them, but to be real it had to be sooner or later that someone else would get her spot..

Looking forward to the new swim pics coming out, hope there will be a bunch of new shots! :)

Of the new series that came out, Candice looks best of all, best body and face :heart: only thing compared to the others is that the lingerie is plain. Lingerie of the others is much more sexier. Shame they didn't let Candice wear and showed it, she would killed it. That's VS fault not Candice, Candice looking gorgeous as ever. Body is in top shape!

Candice is working less and less for VS. So upcoming work from them of her will be like this... Elsa is the new Candice as in how much she works for them, almost everyday shooting mainline and VSX. I'm dissapointed Candy is working less for them, but to be real it had to be sooner or later that someone else would get her spot..

Looking forward to the new swim pics coming out, hope there will be a bunch of new shots! :)

Totally agree with you but Candice  miss, I have loved every day new photos of her :(

^ Yeah.. I miss her every week of overload from VS :cry2:

Everyday we should have new work/pics coming out from her... Never enough Candice!!! :heart:

Guess we are the real big Candice fans here :yes:

Im agree with you guys 100% but i think the next Candice will be Martha not Elsa ,i feel this but honestly nobody will be ever like Candice, because she is simply Unique :)