Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

ROsie ofc. she just bought a $15 mil mansion.

Her and Jason did.

I think Candice earns more money than Rosie. But overall they are probably fairly close in earnings.

Jason earns more, from that one movie he keeps making over and over again.

I doubt that. No seriously. Rosie has her own line of lingerie with M&S. Also Rosie is more popular celeb as she gets invitations to VF OScar party, MET GALA, Cannes and the like.

Nah, I'm willing to bet more people know of Candice. First of, Candice could attend a lot of those events if she wanted, but she doesn't. She's more of: "Get money, get back to Herman in Brazil.".

She doesn't care. Rosie on the other hand always dated rich dudes and tries to get into acting. She's also friends with Cassandra Grey who is married to a Brad Grey who is the chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures. Rossie met Cassandra during the filming of Transformers DOTM which was produced by Brad Grey. Cassandra owns Violet Grey website and a fancy LA boutique so she features Rosie a lot.

That's how she gets on those lists, not because she's famous.

Models in general are always invited to those afterparties, that's just how industry works. It's just that Candice doesn't care. She would rather lay topless on some hidden beach in Brazil.

But I am 100% certain that Candice is more famous and I even think that she earns (slightly) more money than Rosie.

I love them both though, just to be clear. Cansie is lyfe.

And you greatly underestimate the prestige of MET gala IMO. NOt every girl gets in. ANd those who get the shot dont miss out.

Candice went to MET several times.

Designers invite girls to MET and pay for their tickets. So you can be completely unknown model and still attend MET if someone invites you.

MET is completely overrated IMO. It's not that exclusive place at all.

You're right, she did.

Still, Transformers was a huge step-up , insane hype. ANd not to mention Candice, and few others as well benefited immensely from Rosie's departure from VS

No it wasn't. She only landed a role in new Mad Max movie and that is a very small role too. She hasn't had any movie success while still being around movie people all the time.

She's not a household name, she's "the blond chick that replaced Megan Fox".

I also disagree that Candice benefited from Rosie leaving. They were on par with each other, it's not like Candice was in Rosie's shadow.

Candice would've been a VS star even if Rosie stayed to this day. I mean look at Candice. Not a single model in the whole industry has a body like her.

What I can gather from 08-10 is Rosie was far better received as a model. And with good reason too (Esquire top 100 and/or Maxim 100) You need to watch that Pirelli video again IMO. ANyway, its no use now cause she's aging ridiculously these days :ninja:

What I can gather from 08-10 is Rosie was far better received as a model. And with good reason too (Esquire top 100 and/or Maxim 100) You need to watch that Pirelli video again IMO. ANyway, its no use now cause she's aging ridiculously these days :ninja:

Seriously, those are meaningless. Rosie also got lots of those covers as promo material for DOTM. That's how the industry works. Plus, we're debating where are they now.

Rosie did have a Transformers momentum but failed to capitalize (fame wise). I just don't think she's good at acting.

Aging part is also debatable. I think she still looks very fresh-faced but for some reason, especially when she's with Jason, she wears some makeup that ages her.

Candice simply has different mentality. And I kinda like that, she's more of an outsider in the industry unlike Rosie or for example Karlie Kloss who both crave for public recognition.